Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tattoine Balloon dilemma.

_Admiral

From what I have been hearing across many friends in real life that are playing many different servers, there seems to be a slight... and I emphasize slight... truce going on for the balloon. They do not want to wait anymore than you do. Do you what you want but I have even heard of jedi's pulling Agents up to get the second datacron. Kind of unheard of but maybe this is just a small portion of the society that is doing it.

There are 3 of us Empire and 2 Repubs on the balloon just took off.

They said they wouldnt attack us.

You think people are gonna be ***** and knock me off at the end?

Or should I knock them off at the start.

I thought this was going to be a joke or something at first.

"There are 3 Imps and 2 Repubs in a balloon..."

Anyway... if I was playing a Dark character I would totally knock them off at the start.

From what I have been hearing across many friends in real life that are playing many different servers, there seems to be a slight... and I emphasize slight... truce going on for the balloon. They do not want to wait anymore than you do. Do you what you want but I have even heard of jedi's pulling Agents up to get the second datacron. Kind of unheard of but maybe this is just a small portion of the society that is doing it.

I wont knock them off.

Ill let you's know how it goes.

If they knock me off I'm gonna take the red=dead mentality forever >:D

I wont knock them off.

Ill let you's know how it goes.

If they knock me off I'm gonna take the red=dead mentality forever >:D

Some of them are on PVP servers some are not. But the balloon ride can take almost an hour if you get there right after the balloon is out of reach for you to jump on it. Which is why I think many people are just dealing with it by calling a small truce till everyone has the datacrons. I did mine alone so this is just what others have told me in vent. Couldn't blame you though if you get attacked and go with the traditional PVP mentality though.

Did this on my PVP server.

3 Republic (myself included) all level 30ish and then a level 50 Juggernaut totally decked out in PVP gear. We were all pretty casual and none of us attacked each other, one of the republic people even fell down when trying to get the second datacron and the imp let her force leap back up to him while he was on the platform.

Im Imperial

Rode the Balloon yesturday with 5 rebels,we are on a pvp server.

They (Rebels) were very cool and helped get through to the end.

I would like to thank those people,Shards of Alderan was one of the guilds that was there that I can remember.Thankyou to those very nice folks.

It was a great example of people reaching out and helping each other out.

Mount Phoenix Imperial Representative.

BOTA-IRAY

AERHAE

AEZEX

I thought this was going to be a joke or something at first.

"There are 3 Imps and 2 Repubs in a balloon..."

Anyway... if I was playing a Dark character I would totally knock them off at the start.

Not evil enough- I would wait right to the end then laugh at them as I knocked them all off!

I AM Sith!

Yep.. lack of cross server crap definitely does not build communities at all.

Also, from my experience its quite common to see other faction not attack when they have opportunity. Like.. every 2nd imperial ignores me and I need to remind them about my presence. Well.. sometimes I just go by as well. But 50 will be tomorrow so that might end.. unless there will be just as annoying datacron as balloon one. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.