500k+ DMG Club!

Kmrdrow

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP is playing against bads. C:

lol hai Radiance!

Check again, there are 2 healers combined 800k healing.

Those two healers are beast, Ihack usually does dps but he was bored and figured he would heal for a bit.

no mmo will ever be balanced so get used to it, every class will be good against some and bad against others and in this case there is no lvl 50 bracket so its easy to pwn noobs in full pvp gear doing 25% more damage and taking 25% less with healers anyone thats not 50 won't do anything

What spec were ya? If you're Sweepy-Smashy, 500k is no problem. If you're tank, damage isn't your concern. If you're something else, you're not PvP spec'd.

You're assuming you know more about my own class than me. You're assuming I wouldn't destroy you in PvP...

Also no Juggernaut ever gets above 300k even if their a 1trick pony. Come at me when you're even 50.

You're assuming you know more about my own class than me. You're assuming I wouldn't destroy you in PvP...

Also no Juggernaut ever gets above 300k even if their a 1trick pony. Come at me when you're even 50.

You assuming I don't play a Guardian...

Tracer missile spam can net some ok dmg from a bad player but to to be great you need to utilize all of the mercs skills. If you sit on a noob merc and interrupt tracer missile then they will be pretty useless, skilled mercs use positioning to an advantage by punching people down a level or knocking people away and kiting. This was with a 4man premade and the opponents gave up and sat in spawn, if they didn't I was on for 650k I think.

http://i.imgur.com/GiUDv.jpg

Healer obviously helped but he wasn't pocket as he looked after the whole team not just me so kiting and healing myself was also needed at times.

Are you in it? I know I am!

Post screen shots or it didn't happen!

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7600/screenshot2012010516152.jpg

Trevyn-

Do this as a marauder against a team of 50's and then that'll be impressive. It isn't all that impressive when you're in a class which is op and going against classes which have very little if any damage reduction.

I will say however that going an entire game without a death is impressive.

So far Sage, Bounty hunter, Marauder and Smuggler shown screen shots that can do 500k+.

I am wondering what would be the easiest class that can do this 500k+ dmg between those classes? is it going to be Bounty hunter or another class.

Saying someone does alot of damage because of aoe... They are still doing alot of damage, and pulling weight. Aoe or not.

I'd rather have a team of people aoeing all with 500k damage done than the Internet cry baby classes that have 70k damage done of. "much more effective single target dps".

A whole team of 500k dps will annihilate the other team, the other team would likely not have a chance.....

Edited by homfridus

Lol 500k+ damage with 79 kills and ZERO deaths.

And people talk about Operatives being OP? No one says anything about BH's.

Void star full time limit farm fest is all it is. The dps on that is actually fairly low and unimpressive.