The 5 day LIE

tyggor

When I pre-ordered on Dec 2nd the advertisement said up to 5 days. EA/Bioware knew full and well that there was NO possible way that those of us ordering in December would ever get close to 5 days early game access.

So those of us that ordered in late Nov & Dec were taken in. We got suckered by a lie. Great way to kick off a game that needs subs to survive.

When I pre-ordered on Dec 2nd the advertisement said up to 5 days. EA/Bioware knew full and well that there was NO possible way that those of us ordering in December would ever get close to 5 days early game access.

So those of us that ordered in late Nov & Dec were taken in. We got suckered by a lie. Great way to kick off a game that needs subs to survive.

Dont care about the brown-nosed fanboiz in here, I agree with OP

It says "may get up to 5 days" and you are complaining about this on day 6........

just like the amazon order people complaining last week. If these forums are any indication, Im gonna go ahead and get a jump start on something too. ahem......

Y NO PATCH 2.4 YET?!?!?! MAH GILD HAZ DRAGOONZ 2 KILLZZZZ

I wouldn't go so far as to say "lie"... misleading maybe.

Their banner does still say that tho, should prolly go about changing that.

Edited by Sedayeen

I disagree. "Up to" is the same as "<=".

Actually only if you say "might get up to" to be able to count nothing aka "0"

If you say only up to then it means you are giving something hence you start off at 1.

This is pre kinder math friends. No need for a PH.D. to know such simpleton math/grammar.

Edited by cantDecideAname