Hi, I'm a Healer and we DO exist!

Schwizzle

Hello, I'm a healing SAGE instead of a dps SAGE because I LOVE TO HEAL! There I said it and I wanted people to know that we exist. What's up SWTOR pvp, we allow those people to have the 500k damages in warzones. Thought I would boast a little and take some credit

Youd think that we would die alot wouldnt you? But as it happens, and I know this is gonna come as a shock but... we have heals! I KNOW WUT?!

Using those 'heals' we are able to 'heal' ourselves, and live longer!

Yeah. And that means you're not healing your teammates. Which are now dead. And then you're next.

Because unlike a fair majority of my fellow players... I don't go places alone unless I can handle it for certain.

Youd think that we would die alot wouldnt you? But as it happens, and I know this is gonna come as a shock but... we have heals! I KNOW WUT?!

I like it when people focus me, so it's okay. While I CC (BECAUSE IM A SAGE WOOHOO) and heal at the same time...your team is dead from my DPS allies. Yea, those republics who QQ on sucking at Warfronts and lose all of them, not this guy. I can honestly say that I win about 70% of my warfronts because I run with my guild and I pump out some serious heals. I'm only lvl 29, but I have my full 40 pvp gear ready to go and I have already been preparing for 50 gear.

It's okay though, I forgive you...welcome to pvp

I will add that until Sage gets healing trance then when hes focussed it can suck pretty hard, but once youve got healing trance, combining it with shields and hots you can give yourself some serious survivabilty, so yea... if your healer in alower levels dont give up, there is hope further up the levels!

I will add that until Sage gets healing trance then when hes focussed it can suck pretty hard, but once youve got healing trance, combining it with shields and hots you can give yourself some serious survivabilty, so yea... if your healer in alower levels dont give up, there is hope further up the levels!

I know, I'm pumped for when I hit 50 and have all of my spells. Currently at level 29, I am pumping a constant 280k healing/game and I love it. Cant wait!

At level 26 I usually put out 200k heals in a match. I don't how that stacks with other healers... because the next guy in line is usually 2500 and self heals only. So yes there are not a lot of healers.

But... this is what a healer can do. A tank gets focused cause he's out there making noise, and people get tunnel vision. They just want to bring that guy down. Why wont he go down, hitting him more should do the trick. Bring all your friends, why wont he go down?

Cause I am healing him :D

Of course that changes when they finally decide to focus the guy with the single saber standing in the corner waiving his hands.

Hehe

I do enjoy healing, but I don't really care for the imbalance as it is. It may be 53% overall but it is like 80/20 on my server (Begerens Colony). Hopefully some fixes will come soon.

Broski! You and I should hang out sometime, I love guarding and peeling for healers, and watching as my team steamrolls everything afterward!

Game needs more tanks like yoo!

I know because I got one of my own, and none of you other healers can have him!

*glare* :p

Healing/Tank synergy is beautiful. Played well that combo will win warzones.

If the DPS got a clue.