Has anyone actually said 'thanks'?

DarthMaulUK

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To be truthful, I will make this quick as I am suffering with man flu! :( so cant use 'search' - if you ever had man flu, you will understand just how bad it is. ;)

Anyway -

I wanted to make a thank you thread to everyone at Bioware for a) allowing us 2 extra days of early access b) working through the night to prepare for it c) ensuring that everything is running as smoothly as possible.

This is probably the most critical time for the game and its great to know we have a dedicated team of men, women and droids all working hard to give us an outstanding experience.

THANK YOU BIOWARE!

/signed DMUK

Nice 'n' all as your thank yous are, why are you thanking a company for doing it's job?

They're gonna get paid quite handsomely and while i certainly appreciate the artistic endeavour that was the creation of this game and will be grateful when i get a chance to play it, I've already given them my money for the privilege so I don't particularly feel like a big round of applause is necessary until I see the quality.

If I get access to the game before the 3 days, I will be thankful, if I get in 3 days before launch, I will also be thankful even though I expect it, but I will be mad if I get in after that.

They must be working hard for it. Just hope it didnt have anything to do with EA...

Thank you bioware for taking my money and treating me like ****, getting insulted by your fanboys and wasting my time reading these fail fanboy forums.

One true thanks tho, thanks for making me realize I should cancel my preorder. Also thanks amazon for instant preorder cancellation, my savior!

To be truthful, I will make this quick as I am suffering with man flu! :( so cant use 'search' - if you ever had man flu, you will understand just how bad it is. ;)

Anyway -

I wanted to make a thank you thread to everyone at Bioware for a) allowing us 2 extra days of early access b) working through the night to prepare for it c) ensuring that everything is running as smoothly as possible.

This is probably the most critical time for the game and its great to know we have a dedicated team of men, women and droids all working hard to give us an outstanding experience.

THANK YOU BIOWARE!

/signed DMUK

All I see is people QQing or people saying Thank you Bioware...where are my middle of the argument people...the dont give a ***********? where you at yall? :p

So since instead of saying "sorry guys, we have some problems with setting up enought servers, EGA won't begin for next 2 day" they did "we're doing great, there are two extra days of EGA for everyone", and people still think they had to do this?

As someone once said, "give them bag of gold, and they will complain about bag"

Thanks for 2 extra days?

I signed up late and thus will be one of last people playing and so expect maybe 1 maybe 2 days of early start, so IF they had not of added that extra days would I then expect to be playing on the 20/21st for my pre oreder time? not really pre order then is it? and not really something I would thank them for.

So before all that let me see what infact happens and when it happens, but at present I don't hold much faith in them, but time will tell.

Thank you bioware for the Ignor button in the forums :D

Thank you for the fun story i had with my sith in the beta

Thank you for the awesome stuff in the CE

Thank you for the hard work that went into making sure the server work right!

Thank you for making an awesome way to farm mats for crafting

Thank you for all the hard work and much more

Thank you for giving us a wicked color crystal for pre order(come on black and gold = kick ***)

Agree with this and especially the 1st line :)

People who are whining? Take a deep breath and then see if you really have anything to moan about. Unless you happen to still be a youngling. If so then your immature rantings are probably justified :p

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

Anyway -

THANK YOU BIOWARE!

/signed DMUK

Wait a minute!!!..

Thanks for what?

For a stupid idea such as the staggering invite. keeping people in the dark about when they will be able to play.

Or that the staggering invite created a WZ exploit.

Or that They called it quits and stopped inviting at 2 PM Central Time.

Or that the servers are low/empty population.

Or that EU Servers are being hit harder due to the 6-9 hour time difference.

WHAT exactly should I thank BW for?

Please refresh my mind

Agree with this and especially the 1st line :)

People who are whining? Take a deep breath and then see if you really have anything to moan about. Unless you happen to still be a youngling. If so then your immature rantings are probably justified :p

Hear hear.