Fix your stuff that is broken.

_Admiral

Stop adding more **** into the game if the **** you already have is broken.

I thought this patch would have fixed the d/c glitch with WZ's.

HOW HARD IS IT?

Clearly too hard.

For someone who does 90% PVP of my time in the game, Im REALLY disappointed.

FIX IT.

Yeah Im mad.

are these not the latest patch notes?

Fixing an issue that causes in-game chat channels to stop functioning for some players.

Preventing social emotes (like /getdown) from interfering with combat

What did they add?

raging = easier then reading :rolleyes:

are these not the latest patch notes?

Fixing an issue that causes in-game chat channels to stop functioning for some players.

Preventing social emotes (like /getdown) from interfering with combat

What did they add?

Read

"Can now use emotes while on a speeder"

That one made me laugh

Why do we need this trivial **** when there are gamebreaking bugs at hand?

I fixed my stuff, bought a WoW gamecard for 60 days and having so much more fun healing with my priest than I had here since I passed lvl20. Even if WoW got old, it's still more fun if you don't play 10 hours/day or more ^^

Instead of getting upset by Biowares lack of skill in programming MMOs, I am having fun !

Edited by squiek

Please, all the little "fixes" they did. They fixed stuff that wasnt even close to gamebreaking.

Maybe these fixes just take a little longer? Sheesh its not like they have 2 people writing fix code.

I bet you're one of the people QQing about not being able to romance your Companion Kira if you choose a certain option...

Edited by Moosimoo

Stop adding more **** into the game if the **** you already have is broken.

I thought this patch would have fixed the d/c glitch with WZ's.

HOW HARD IS IT?

Clearly too hard.

For someone who does 90% PVP of my time in the game, Im REALLY disappointed.

FIX IT.

Yeah Im mad.

some fixes take longer than others or new content. stop assuming that everything takes the same time to fix. If you should think so, maybe you can provide a new source code to rule out all the bugs within 2 weeks, yes ?

Maybe these fixes just take a little longer? Sheesh its not like they have 2 people writing fix code.

I bet you're one of the people QQing about not being able to romance your Companion if you choose a certain option...

Then maybe they should CONCENTRATE more on the important stuff. Dying from Taxis in Voss and Correlia have been in the game for WEEKS.

some fixes take longer than others or new content. stop assuming that everything takes the same time to fix. If you should think so, maybe you can provide a new source code to rule out all the bugs within 2 weeks, yes ?

Sure. Make it open source and I'm sure alot more stuff would get fixed quicker.

Its plain and simples really the game has more than one or two developers. It has multiple developers working on different areas. Just because they have a team working on a new flashpoint doesnt mean there arent enough developers working on bug fixes. There are limits, eg you could put 1000 developers onto a problem but realistically only a few people can work on the same problem at the same time.

I will give you an example I work in network security and I had a lot of work to do in a very short timescale on one occasion now because I was the only one that actually understood what needed to be done, and because there was physically only 1 terminal with monitor/mouse/keyboard available it was basically a 1 person job. Now because management wanted to ensure sucess on time and also wanted to try and relieve the pressure on me they sent down another 2 engineers who basically were put up in hotels, had travelling expenses, meals paid for and a load of overtime for nothing, as they literally stood around whilst i was feverishly tapping away like a mad tappy person. They did help by going out for lunch, making me take a break and reminding me dude its 9pm you worked 18 hours yesterday and arrived here at 8am this morning its time to go back to the hotel, eat and sleep.

Throwing lots of people at a problem doesnt nessecarily fix a problem!

Then maybe they should CONCENTRATE more on the important stuff. Dying from Taxis in Voss and Correlia have been in the game for WEEKS.

•Taxi rides are no longer occasionally interrupted, causing the player to be dropped from the taxi.

Patch notes from 1.0.2

•Taxi rides are no longer occasionally interrupted, causing the player to be dropped from the taxi.

Patch notes from 1.0.2

They never got interrupted for me. It was always as I got OFF the Taxi, I died instantly. It happened to me again a couple of hours ago.

They have to add new content and update mechanics constantly as well as fix stuff. Different teams work on different things.

the animations while using speeders was something that had been working on for a while. It is now ready and so they put it in.. Alongside this they also have their top programmers working in firefighting teams fixing bugs.

Personally I would have junior programmers working on things like speeder emotes.. giving them some understanding of the system before releasing them onto more critical stuff. (I assume speeder emotes are less mission critical)

anyway really cannot be bothered going into more detail

tl:dr people are working on bugs.. different people working on content.. you will get both.. say woot and not QQ remeber glass is also half full

Speeder emotes wouldn't be much of a code change, in fact its probably 100% database change only. Think about it: all they had to do was allow emotes on mounts, so they remove the "allow emotes when mounted: denied" option. That doesn't take long.