The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How do i get the lvl 50 Eliminator PvP sets, with minimal effort :)

ClogMan

Being lvl 41 atm, i would like to start collecting PvP gear for lvl 50.

And i would like to go for the Eliminator sets.

But i haven't really investigated much on how to get those, except to buy them with mercenary tokens, which you get from warfront recommendations.

But could someone comment on what is the best approach in getting this equipment ?

Edited by ClogMan

Other than buying 1 champion's gear bag and then saving up for another, you can't do any preparation prior to 50 as the dailies / weeklies that reward the bags are only available at 50.

Also, seeing as you are posting this on the powertech forums im assuming you are a powertech, you do not want the eliminator set you want the combat tech set, you cannot see the set bonuses on the vendor but the eliminator set is for dps mercenaries while combat tech is for dps powertechs.

Edited by Juicenewtonz

Eliminator set is extremely powerful for Pyro and ST/Pyro. Sure, the two pcs are worthless however the 15% crit to Rail Shot makes up for everything.

The best way to get it is to buy one champion bag. Cap out on both merc and wz commendation which will give you 5 more bags so 6 bags right when you ding 50.

Other than buying 1 champion's gear bag and then saving up for another, you can't do any preparation prior to 50 as the dailies / weeklies that reward the bags are only available at 50.

Also, seeing as you are posting this on the powertech forums im assuming you are a powertech, you do not want the eliminator set you want the combat tech set, you cannot see the set bonuses on the vendor but the eliminator set is for dps mercenaries while combat tech is for dps powertechs.

Um I'm posting to both. You can buy 1 bag, then save up 1000 merc, 1000 com, so once 50 you'll have the 1 and can buy 5 more.

To you eliminator post, your wrong. As a ST/Pyro hybrid, I'm buying a complete set of supercommando and Eliminator. I'm ripping the tank mods out of supercommando and putting them into eliminator. So eliminator has same exact stats as Super, I just get that sweet 4pc bonus to RS.

Sorry buy 1.5sec off Jet charge, and 5% more dam is not worth that 15% crit.