<Nox Imperius> World First 16 Man Nightmare Annihilation Droid

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a world first, sorry.

I'm not seeing any evidence to back your claim up. Thanks for your opinion and the bump.

Also, your opinion on end game nightmare content is extremely valuable to the community, it is always great to have people who haven't been there tell us how easy it is.

Where's the fun in that?

There probably isn't any fun in helping out us lesser, non super ultra elite raiders. You guys know the secret, and it would be great if you could share it with the rest of us so we all could progress and continue to enjoy this game.

If your guild truly doesn't want to help other guilds progress then you have that right, you aren't obligated in any way to tell people how you do things. But just sticking your tongue out at people and saying, "I'm not telling!" will more than likely reflect badly upon your guild in the end.

There probably isn't any fun in helping out us lesser, non super ultra elite raiders. You guys know the secret, and it would be great if you could share it with the rest of us so we all could progress and continue to enjoy this game.

If your guild truly doesn't want to help other guilds progress then you have that right, you aren't obligated in any way to tell people how you do things. But just sticking your tongue out at people and saying, "I'm not telling!" will more than likely reflect badly upon your guild in the end.

Whatever happened to progression attempts? Pulling a boss to learn a mechanic, and then once that was done working on the next one and then eventually putting it all together and getting a kill?

Just go pull the boss a few times on nightmare and pay attention, itll become obvious that the "RNG 1 shots" are just "1 shots".

Once our video is all edited up and stuff, I'm sure someone will be able to figure out what we did.

I'm sure the guilds that are pushing for the same kill wouldn't want the strat put out there for everyone to use, because they want progression just like how we did it. Strats aren't normally released for a week or more after a "first" so there's no need to get salty about not getting the answers you want the day after they were discovered.

We have not killed Soa hard yet, we currently sit at 4/5 hardmode and 3/5 nightmare. We'll be 4/5 nightmare after tonight's raid. All 16 man, of course. We only put in about half a nights progression on 16 man hardmode Soa though (since this week was technically our first week of 16s, but we put together a makeshift raid Sunday to see 16 man encounters, which is when we knocked out nightmare pylons), so we'll see how we fare in the coming nights. Edited by arnoldlol

We have not killed Soa hard yet, we currently sit at 4/5 hardmode and 2/5 nightmare. We'll be 4/5 nightmare after tonight's raid. All 16 man, of course. We only put in about half a nights progression on 16 man hardmode Soa though (since this week was technically our first week of 16s, but we put together a makeshift raid Sunday to see 16 man encounters), so we'll see how we fare in the coming nights.

3/5 nightmare, we did pylons last week on nightmare silly.

I hope they didnt buff HM Soa mind traps to 200k like they did as nightmare. Do not want.

Also wtb someone who can make a decent website.

I'm sure the guilds that are pushing for the same kill wouldn't want the strat put out there for everyone to use, because they want progression just like how we did it. Strats aren't normally released for a week or more after a "first" so there's no need to get salty about not getting the answers you want the day after they were discovered.

Ya, maybe they don't want other people to know, but there's no real purpose in c***-blocking other guilds progression in this game other than for purely selfish reasons. There were reasons in other games to do it, but not this one. Helping out the rest of us in no way negatively impacts your guild and your progression.

Just because somebody explains a mechanic doesn't mean that every group is going to go in there and one shot the boss. It will only give them a better understanding of what needs to be done so they have a slightly better chance of winning. If that was the only mechanic in the fight then I could understand your point, but there's plenty of other mechanics that are just as deadly.

Ya, maybe they don't want other people to know, but there's no real purpose in c***-blocking other guilds progression in this game other than for purely selfish reasons. There were reasons in other games to do it, but not this one. Helping out the rest of us in no way negatively impacts your guild and your progression.

Just because somebody explains a mechanic doesn't mean that every group is going to go in there and one shot the boss. It will only give them a better understanding of what needs to be done so they have a slightly better chance of winning. If that was the only mechanic in the fight then I could understand your point, but there's plenty of other mechanics that are just as deadly.

There's a difference between "c***-blocking" and deciding not to hand hold. I'm not the voice of the guild, perhaps we'll decide to announce the strat - I don't know. What I do know is for the time being there's no reason to throw it out there since most guilds have already killed Anni to work on other fights this week. The full video will be up tonight or early tomorrow for your strat-deriving pleasure.

Thanks for the support guys, and best of luck to all other progressing guilds. Time to chain run heroics!

It's usually customary not to reveal tactics or videos of firsts until at least one or two other guilds have confirmed content being cleared.

I don't see anything wrong with holding back for a bit and enjoying the status for a while, although taunting other people that working out the mechanic was easy is a bit mean to those of us who keep failing :D

I don't think anyone said it was easy, we just said it was a mechanic that you can plan for and not have to chalk it up to RNG or a bug. It may not be working as intended but once we realized what was happening we fixed it the next pull. I don't think we're being cruel about it, sorry if it seems that way.