Itemization Rakata Supercommando Set.... Wrong?

Ellnassil

The itemization is pretty bad for all the AC it seems.

We don't really need that much Accuracity (105% with tech/specials is enough), but at least we can know which set is ours by the tiny amount of defensive stats, other classes buy wrong sets because you can't see the set bonus on the vendor :p

Ah, random dude on the Internet. Got it.

Actually he posted just above you.

Also:

http://www.wikiswtor.com/Accuracy_Rating

In response to Surge is better than Accuracy, did you take into account diminishing returns on Surge? I'm not sure if DR even applies to it since there's no way to account for dps in the game.

Edited by demoncrat

But....... did we realy need Threat Stats? At the moment i only loose Aggro maybe at the start of the fight when i get one of those funny knockdown, pushback after a charge..... after taking over the Aggro properly i normaly never loose it and for that we had 2 Taunts and no Mob that is realy one shot a DPS.

I haven't seen the need for threat stat yet, but dps stats yes, as all the bosses have enrage anyway, and every bit of dps helps.

Not the best design to don't have defensive stats on tier tought. An "upgrade" from a good crafteable is often losing 60+ defensive stats, and you gain Aim, Endurance and dps stats.