This game would be *PERFECT* if.....

Kurenar

If somehow, some way Arenanet and Bioware had teamed up to create TOR. Arenanet's passion, innovation, and commitment to quality (over fast grabs for holiday cash, thanks EA), combined with Bioware's stellar story telling and handling of the Star Wars IP.....Imagine TOR running on a solid platform, not playing it safe as another "me too" wow clone + voice acting, but set in the Star Wars universe. That is what I really wanted for this game.

Too bad gw2 is just more dwarves and dragons...I'm really sick of the dragons :(

If somehow, some way Arenanet and Bioware had teamed up to create TOR. Arenanet's passion, innovation, and commitment to quality (over fast grabs for holiday cash, thanks EA), combined with Bioware's stellar story telling and handling of the Star Wars IP.....Imagine TOR running on a solid platform, not playing it safe as another "me too" wow clone + voice acting, but set in the Star Wars universe. That is what I really wanted for this game.

Too bad gw2 is just more dwarves and dragons...I'm really sick of the dragons :(

Don't you mean NCSoft and Bioware?

Guildwars was horrible, i wouldn't want them bringing any of that "quality" to SWTOR. Besides, GW2 will also be NCsofts FIRST MMO.... GW1 was not an MMO by any stretch of the imagination.

Edited by iResist