Small assault cannon?

Cayse_Harker

I rolled a female trooper for the familiar female voice and like many people went with the style 2 body.

I'm about to pick my AC and I really want to roll commando, but I'm worried about running around with a back mounted turbolaser. Does anyone know if there is a customizable smallish form factor assault cannon?

Thanks!

Most of them are pretty small to be honest so you should be fine, my biggest problem is finding one that looks chunky enough for my beefcake body commando :p

Currently I'm still using the Commendation one from Balmorra (i think) at level 50, which I have affectionately nicknamed 'The Hulk' as it is big, green and most of all mean:P

I've found that the ones that're smaller tend to make a noise I prefer... so when I found that one (from Tattooine's vendor, I think) I stuck with it.

Just an aesthetic thing, but.. we're talking about aesthetics. In which case, the real problem for me wasn't the sound but that it had two barrels... but they didn't tweak the animation so that both appeared to fire. That actually bugged me more than anything else. :D

Essles has the smallest I've seen, I actually use it in my 40's as it matches the 40 pvp armour set very nicely imo.

This is a good one.

My Body 2 medic uses the Assault Cannon from the Equipment Commendations Vendor on Balmorra (in Bugtown). It has the same design as the one from Esseles, but it's all silver. It's nice and compact.

In which case, the real problem for me wasn't the sound but that it had two barrels... but they didn't tweak the animation so that both appeared to fire. That actually bugged me more than anything else. :D

I had the same problem with a cannon I got from the Alderaan Specialty Vendor. Looked really nice and sounded like it actually shot laser and not bullets ( A gripe I have with quite a few of the Assault Cannons), but once I noticed that detail, I was really disappointed.