I went to Sizzlers...

jonathanchef

... and I paid the same price for the t-bone steak, baked potato, and all-you-can-eat salad bar as the guy in front of me, AND THEY SERVED HIM FIRST!!! I paid the same price, but just because he arrived at Sizzler before me, they served him first! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, AND I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

... and I paid the same price for the t-bone steak, baked potato, and all-you-can-eat salad bar as the guy in front of me, AND THEY SERVED HIM FIRST!!! I paid the same price, but just because he arrived at Sizzler before me, they served him first! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, AND I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

so if a game is announced then whoever pre orders the game first should get the game first?

screw release dates whoever just start handing one copy at a time from a certain date.

god why are Americans so *********** dumb

You win the internet. XD

This is a travesty! We cannot stand this for this!

The real question is, Was it good?

I just got back from White Castle. The little burgers and chicken rings were awesome. It's after 2am so there was no one in line. True story.

F you for bringing up White Castle in a thread I was going to read. For some reason I relocated to a state that has no such late night gastrowarfare eatery. True story.

Did you have a reservation?

Thanks, now I'm hungry... and like all stereotypical college students, I HAVE NOTHING TO EAT. =P

so if a game is announced then whoever pre orders the game first should get the game first?

screw release dates whoever just start handing one copy at a time from a certain date.

god why are Americans so *********** dumb

:rolleyes: