Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Really Bioware?

Bullsith

I agree lol. If we had force pull then escaping us would be pretty hard without your team helping alot.

Read powertechs... does no one realize how asinine it is for BH be able to completely lockdown someone and basically be unkitable yet it is not ok for a SW to be that way? You put teh pull in teh tanking tree and then you don't have to worry about dps getting it and completely locking someone down.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why pull when you can stunchoke and push..... really, what more do you want?

Pull wont save you when you need to get away from a gank

Pull wont help you up cliffs, across gaps, and over chasms

You cant pull someone to their death, but you most hilariously can with push

And how much nerd rage do think force choking, then backhanding, then force pushing, then charging (w/ stun) must generate in the poor sap who tries to PVP against you?

You keep your lasso, wonder woman - real men charge into battle.

Why not give both, and put a share timer on force pull and push.

I would rather have force pull then push any day and I gladly use it over push.

I love the juggernaut class and I do fairly ok in PvP, but really a pull is more useful then just in pvp, pulling mobs off team mates in pve.

Why pull when you can stunchoke and push..... really, what more do you want?

Pull wont save you when you need to get away from a gank

Pull wont help you up cliffs, across gaps, and over chasms

You cant pull someone to their death, but you most hilariously can with push

And how much nerd rage do think force choking, then backhanding, then force pushing, then charging (w/ stun) must generate in the poor sap who tries to PVP against you?

You keep your lasso, wonder woman - real men charge into battle.

You can pull people to their death. Powertechs get a pull and a charge so they have no problem traversing gaps and cliffs. Powertechs get a ranged stun.

The issue you say is solved by having push and pull share a cooldown.

You can pull people to their death. Powertechs get a pull and a charge so they have no problem traversing gaps and cliffs. Powertechs get a ranged stun.

The issue you say is solved by having push and pull share a cooldown.

Don't Vanguards and Powertechs get a AoE push also?

I can't think of any situation that I would NEED a pull... sure I could pull someone into fire in huttball. But Im happy pushing them off ledges, charging to them or interceding to my team mates. Pulling wouldn't really make AE threat any easier, which is our main complaint.

Sure you could run in and pull a range to another range instead of run in push them together than charge... but thats what that saving us? Like 3 seconds. The former looks way cooler anyway.

I can't think of any situation that I would NEED a pull... sure I could pull someone into fire in huttball. But Im happy pushing them off ledges, charging to them or interceding to my team mates. Pulling wouldn't really make AE threat any easier, which is our main complaint.

Sure you could run in and pull a range to another range instead of run in push them together than charge... but thats what that saving us? Like 3 seconds. The former looks way cooler anyway.

Or instead of having to intercede to a player to grab the mob pounding on them, and thus moving the entire mob pack, you could just pull them. 3 seconds adds up fast when it comes to clearing trash.

Edited by Noth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.