Pro-order in July / Aug NEVER said there would be a Staggered Launch / EGA

RikxJames

Seriously if it did I might not have "Pre-ordered" the game. I would have probably waited either way the advantage of "Pre-ordering" is gone. the first 100k got it all. Thousands of names are taken as people Hoard them. Is a ton of reasons some people could feel abused. But I never saw anywhere till Sept about any BS staggering. That and the NO notice when people will get access is the most frustrating thing.

Seriously if it did I might not have "Pre-ordered" the game. I would have probably waited either way the advantage of "Pre-ordering" is gone. the first 100k got it all. Thousands of names are taken as people Hoard them. Is a ton of reasons some people could feel abused. But I never saw anywhere till Sept about any BS staggering. That and the NO notice when people will get access is the most frustrating thing.

When it says "play UP TO 5 days early," I think that that's a pretty good indication that some will have 5 days, some will not. =/ I was not confused by this at all.

When it says "play UP TO 5 days early," I think that that's a pretty good indication that some will have 5 days, some will not. =/ I was not confused by this at all.

No it doesn't say that anywhere it says May have up to mean maybe they run into issues and servers crash ALL mmos have that BS labeling

A) "Up to" includes 0 as well.

B) There's no indication of what the odds one ought to expect from "up to 5 days." Is it 50/50 that you'll get either 5 days? Is it 1/100 that you'll get 5 days and most people will only get 1 day?

It was not offically annouched till 2 months after pre-orders were being taken!

The 5 days part came later correct, but they said from get go it'd be staggered and dependant on when you redeemed code.

No false advertising, just bad reading skills/interpretation based on own desires

I bought my pre-order in July, and they mentioned when I bought it that getting early access would be based on when the game was purchased and the code turned in. The only thing they didn't announce was the time frame, since the game still had no launch date at the time.