i seriously cant take watching the grass grow anymore !!

rushx

its got so annoying now that i cant even quest because its looks terrible

can someone please tell me how to increase draw distance !

even a bioware employee anyone please tell me what to change in the ini file because this is so stupid i dont know if i should laugh or cry.

this is ruining the game for me

even a bioware employee anyone please tell me what to change in the ini file because this is so stupid i dont know if i should laugh or cry.

i just laughed. wow you can't handel the pop in? i barely notice it.

were you one of the ones who complained because we couldn't

SIT IN CHAIRS

Edited by chrisftw

I've recently noticed it much more pronounced than I did before. It seems multiplied if you have high ground detail turned on.

More draw distance would be great for sure.

And yes, sitting in chairs is a necessity. Why did they take the time to model them if putting a box there would have achieved the same purpose?

Your signature says it all, you are also a hardware enthusiast and expect the games graphics options!

I feel the pain with you :(

Running a HD 6990 hooked up to eyefinity... Oh wait nvm, had to turn off 2 of the monitors cuz the game scales horribly with eyefinity.

I should also be able to set every graphic option to full blast.. oh wait there is no difference between a medium and high graphic setting...

/weep

I've recently noticed it much more pronounced than I did before. It seems multiplied if you have high ground detail turned on.

More draw distance would be great for sure.

And yes, sitting in chairs is a necessity. Why did they take the time to model them if putting a box there would have achieved the same purpose?

well that's why they fixed the speeder emotes before anything else and before any major patches come through they MUST fix sitting in chairs no matter how many resources they need to spend.

its priority number one!

nothing else matters.

i dont really understand what sitting in chairs has to do with what i posted but

ive come to the conclusion that im not re-subbing until the game is working propally

whats playable for others may not be the same as me .

i dont like looking at growing grass and just 10 feet away no grass and just copy pasted strips of poo

i cant even join war zone because it sends me to login screen

How many times are you going to post this thread?

Also, this is not the forum to post it in. I will continue reporting your post as spam until you learn to post this in the tech forum.

What, we can't generally discuss our dislike of how the grass grows in?

Your signature says it all, you are also a hardware enthusiast and expect the games graphics options!

Yes, yes it does, but it doesn't say "hardware enthusiast" to me :D

I don't care for the grass popping up either. It's not really noticeable running, but on a speeder, it's bad.

Wait..we can't sit in chairs?

This is terrible. Was planning on logging on tonight and sitting in the nearest chair, but now my night is ruined.

I guess I'll just have to emote from a vehicle tonight instead until they fix it so I can sit in chairs.

i just laughed. wow you can't handel the pop in? i barely notice it.

were you one of the ones who complained because we couldn't

SIT IN CHAIRS

RRROOOOTTTFFFLLLMMAAOOO!!! omg...dude....u got me crying with laughter!!!! oh jesus.....u made my day!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.