I just came up with new slogan for SWTOR

freest

I can set my active queue window very high and do the same thing. Should I go make a video about it and pretend it's a bug too?

Sadly Bioware doesn't have this option set to 0 and most people think they have an unresponsive game. Sadly.

I was wondering if it had to do with the queue setting.

Wrong

Exact opposite. I hate spamming keys.

Well, since BioWare has publicly addressed that ability delay does in fact exist...

...I'm not sure why you dont perceive it. But I'm happy for you just the same, it is extremely annoying.

Edited by BluePlatypus

Well, since BioWare has publicly addressed that ability delay does in fact exist...

...I'm not sure why you dont perceive it. But I'm happy for you just the same, it is extremely annoying.

I wasn't trying to say it didn't exist. Just that I was puzzled why I never see it. I'm even more puzzled by the fact I never hear complaints about it from anyone I know that plays.

But I hope they fix it for you.

I just came up with new slogan for SWTOR

When you press a button, wait 1 second, wait for the animation to finish, sometimes something awesome will happen!

No offense, but this slogan is terrible. Even if you want it to keep the negative connotations, which clearly you do, it's far too long, and doesn't stick in one's memory.

I'd advise you not to go into marketing.

The people that claim it doesn't exist or claim they don't experience it are either white knights defending Bioware/SWTOR when there really is no reason to in this case, or extremely unskilled casual gamers who don't notice the difference.

It happens a lot in PVP, but PVE i'm perfectly fine... Odd...

And OP's quote makes me wanna roll a female trooper, so bad... But I hate playing females... GAH! I WANT FEMSHEP WITHOUT THE CURVES!

Edit: On a TOTALLY different note, I never see my avatar pix... Go me and uniqueness!

Edited by Barathos

Ability Delay. A major design flaw to many players.

Keep hopping on threads to bash this game and its players? If you want to quit please just do it and leave these boards.

Your post was pointless, and I am addressing it. Therefore this post is not pointless.

I honestly have never seen this. My abilities fire off when I press the key.

Sorry

Agree unless I get a lag spike which only happens when the background patcher is up. The fact that it happens to some and doesn't happen to others means it isn't the game or it's combat engine. Edited by GalacticKegger

The people that claim it doesn't exist or claim they don't experience it are either white knights defending Bioware/SWTOR when there really is no reason to in this case, or extremely unskilled casual gamers who don't notice the difference.

And it's those extremely unskilled casual gamers that keep any MMO afloat

I hit keys, people die.. *shrugs*

Seriously though, something's going on but it's not so annoying that I can't live with it.. for now.

It's a fluidity thing. I think it's most noticeable in contrast to other games, for those of us who are playing different MMOs at the same time. It's not completely game breaking, as you say, things still die. However, it is unenjoyable and am glad it is getting visibility with BioWare.

Agree unless I get a lag spike which only happens when the background patcher is up. The fact that it happens to some and doesn't happen to others means it isn't the game or it's combat engine.

Oh really? I wonder why BioWare is actively looking into it. You should tell them before they waste their time.

I never experienced the loading screen bug, but they went ahead in fixed it anyway for people who did. Neat how stuff like that works, isnt it.

Edited by BluePlatypus

Way to make sweeping generalizations. Do you do this often?