Todays patch

SmokinBuda

-no fps gain in indoor environment as promised

-guild Ui still bugged

-still no focus on all the serious issues the game was born with

Can live with bugs to a certain extend,just far to many and way to devastating ones in this game..but what really kills it for me are the arrogance of Bioware.

Good luck,could have been fun and thanks for stealing my cash

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

-guild Ui still bugged

Can live with bugs to a certain extend,just far to many and way to devastating ones in this game..but what really kills it for me are the arrogance of Bioware.

If you have FPS issues get a new PC... I know plenty of people with crappy computer having no issues.

Quitting a game because the guild UI is bugged... ok?

How are you getting they are arrogant? because they are not fixing the bugs on your schedule which is now? They are working on it.

Can I have your stuffs? Actually you prob don't have anything cause you prob played to lvl 20.

If you have FPS issues get a new PC... I know plenty of people with crappy computer having no issues.

Quitting a game because the guild UI is bugged... ok?

How are you getting they are arrogant? because they are not fixing the bugs on your schedule which is now? They are working on it.

Can I have your stuffs? Actually you prob don't have anything cause you prob played to lvl 20.

Got a nice PC

Not quitting because guild Ui are bugged alone..but because they say its fixed in the patch and its not amongst dozens of other bugs...will take 6-12 months before this game is up-to par with other newly released MMO´s and I pay for a finished product,not a game ready for Alpha testing.

I see a pattern here..but feel free to fool yourself.

Several of the bugs were reported in beta already.

Edited by SmokinBuda

...but what really kills it for me are the arrogance of Bioware.

Oh, the irony.

The game has been (fully) released for two weeks. Had Bioware turned around and stated they will never fix those issues, you would have cause to be upset.

I'm not saying you can't be mad about it now, but I will say that it is kind of dumb.

They couldnt even get the game reasonably finished before sales and marketing pushed it out the door. Do you really think they will implement fixes/features any quicker?

The vast majority of bugs that need to be addressed have been reported in beta months ago.

Edited by BluePlatypus

Oh, the irony.

The game has been (fully) released for two weeks. Had Bioware turned around and stated they will never fix those issues, you would have cause to be upset.

I'm not saying you can't be mad about it now, but I will say that it is kind of dumb.

Do we not have the right to be mad when they said that they would fix the indoor shadow problem, and yet they didn't, lying to us?

Got a nice PC

Not quitting because guild Ui are bugged alone..but because they say its fixed in the patch and its not amongst do dozens of other bugs.

So because there were bugs reported they magically should all be gone... Maybe the problem here is you guys have no idea how software development works. You have to triage issues and fix them as your resources allow.

With the bugs, I am having a blast and would rate this games leveling experience above any MMO I have played to date (played at least 10).

I'll let you know about raiding next week.

Oh, the irony.

You know what..they dont even acknowledge the bugs exist..a negative statement are better than no statement at all.

You know what..they dont even acknowledge the bugs exist..a negative statement are better than no statement at all.

There isn't time to console 1 million whiny players, what planet are you living on? Should they hire 50k forum mods just to say, yes we are fixing that?

If you are really concerned about a bug /bug it and the CS team will respond within a few hrs and tell you if they know about it or not.

Got a nice PC

Not quitting because guild Ui are bugged alone..but because they say its fixed in the patch and its not amongst dozens of other bugs...will take 6-12 months before this game is up-to par with other newly released MMO´s and I pay for a finished product,not a game ready for Alpha testing.

I'd like to know what "...other newly released MMO's..." you are referring to. LOTRO/Turbine has never released a game or expansion that is 'finished and not riddled with bugs". WoW still has bugs in it from launch o so long ago and was horrid at launch. Rift might be the closest MMO that had few bugs but its basically a dead game and while it had a smooth launch people played for a couple weeks and then left. The bugs in this game are not really that huge, at least I haven't noticed any game breaking situations. Just mostly minor stuff that I hardly notice and then move on.

But whatever...i can haz your stuff?

So because there were bugs reported they magically should all be gone... Maybe the problem here is you guys have no idea how software development works. You have to triage issues and fix them as your resources allow.

With the bugs, I am having a blast and would rate this games leveling experience above any MMO I have played to date (played at least 10).

I'll let you know about raiding next week.

You obviously have low standards.

Have fun raiding..lets hope the healers ability's are firing when pressed.

2 weeks after realease.

Xmas holidays in middle.

Give them a break and time to fix things properly guys.

Bugs that have been around since my first beta invite in 12/2010 (that's 13 months ago).

Give us a break.

Edited by BluePlatypus

You obviously have low standards.

Have fun raiding..lets hope the healers ability's are firing when pressed.

Ok I'll bite Mr. genius of MMOs... What new MMO was better during the leveling process?

I don't know much about end game yet, just doing daily's and hardmodes (which are fun).

2 weeks after realease.

Xmas holidays in middle.

Give them a break and time to fix things properly guys.

Yea that Holiday excuse doesn't work seeing as they chose when to release the game. If they didn't have a full staff ready and working through the holidays then that is ridiculously irresponsible of them.

I had some FPS issues too. It was suggested, and helped me immensely, to turn all your graphic settings on high, but turn off shadows. Hardly any FPS issues anymore.

But the new patch said that they would fix the FPS problems with shadows being turned on. Why is the problem still here?

-guild Ui still bugged

They didn't steal it, you gave it away.

But the new patch said that they would fix the FPS problems with shadows being turned on. Why is the problem still here?

Who the hell cares it isn't a major issue. Maybe they ran into some technical difficulties while trying to fix it, who cares? What is with you self entitled people? I would much rather them be fixing other things.

-guild Ui still bugged

Ummmm??? When exactly was anything promised??? I have seen no post from Bioware promising specific fixes in specific patches!!

So what exactly are you complaining about?? They fixed things like preventing people from exploiting the game and staying logged in and preventing others like you from playing.. There are a lot of bug fixes in the patch.. I am sorry you do not approve.. But you don't need to make up tales about promises..

Can I have your stuff?? :rolleyes: