Inquisitor Story

Xanyr

So is acquiring the Darth title and getting on the Dark Council the end of the Inquisitor story? My synopsis thing tells me to go to Vaiken Spacedock but there don't seem to be any class quests there.

So is acquiring the Darth title and getting on the Dark Council the end of the Inquisitor story? My synopsis thing tells me to go to Vaiken Spacedock but there don't seem to be any class quests there.

At least yesterday there was a broken (I could have gotten the quest and I am not as advanced as you are yet) questgiver there, Lord Veline or Velvine or something like that, who created a link for my character to his boss, Darth Nurin who congratulated me on getting to the Dark Council and offered a quest about Tion Hegemony. I should have met her aboard her ship if I would have accepted. I doubt it was a SI class quest as such, but perhaps a Flashpoint or something, but a way forward that acknowledged your advance at least.

Edited by Rouge

The Dark Council sure trashed the 12-member limit, didn't they?

Considering there are significantly less than 12 members of the council left when you get there, I'd say they're looking to replenish their ranks. One in particular is notably absent...

Do you still get the Darth title as light side?

Yeah the only difference is your surname.

Lightside: Darth Occulus

Neutral: Darth Imperius

Dark Side: Darth Nox

What I’m a bit confused about, is whether your name is changed to Darth (alignment surname) for your title.

Yeah the only difference is your surname.

Lightside: Darth Occulus

Neutral: Darth Imperius

Dark Side: Darth Nox

What I’m a bit confused about, is whether your name is changed to Darth (alignment surname) for your title.

Nope. It just sticks Darth in front of your name.

Considering there are significantly less than 12 members of the council left when you get there, I'd say they're looking to replenish their ranks. One in particular is notably absent...

At least 8 Dark Council members die during the game according to one count, so...

Quite loved the part where you could claim you would take over the Empire. So to all those Sith Warriors out there, you may only have to anwser to the emperor, but soon that will be a wole bunch of Sith Inqs:P

The Warriors aren't in so much danger, essentially because you're actually the empire's high librarian. It's all the people with cool Pyramids you have to worry about.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.