In game mail from NPC's

AtusesDorne

Okay i am curious with this. Is NPC mail randomly generated especially when it comes to companions. I got two mail from Elara Dorne (as i chose the romance option and you know where it goes with out spoilers) telling me about lectures i could go to her with or giving me gifts through mail for being the "most dashing commander".

So my question is does this stuff get randomly generated or has it been implemented already. I just like the idea of mail from my companion it feels almost real...

I've gotten the same emails on multiple chars that have completed the same quests (with the same voice options during cut scenes) so I dont think its random. Also, I've received a notice to come back for another quest, which I thought was really cool, but I never bothered to go accept it.

I like them as well :)

I absolutely love this feature. It's a really nice touch to get a follow-up mail from someone you helped in a quest. Somehow, it makes the characters come to life, and the fact you get to see the consequences of your decisions feels like they matter. Edited by Cordelia

I enjoy it too. It does add a bit of realism to the people you interact with. If someone helped me out in real life, I would probably send them a message repeating my thanks and telling them how things ended up. It's not a huge feature but it was a good idea.

Agreed, I liked getting an e-mail from a Sith Lord on my Jedi Knight, not gonna reveal much but it was interesting.

Wish I could e-mail my Empire alts though, a Lord of the Sith can find my e-mail when he doesn't even know my name but I can't get an e-mail to my Bounty Hunter when I do know hers! :D

I understood the Lore reason in WoW, I mean who would want to be the Alliance Mailman delivering to Undercity!