What are all the colors of sabers in the game.

BurnedRemains

End Game PvE Rakata Lightsabers have;

Empire - Black with Red Glow

Republic - Black with Blue Glow

End Game Centurion/Champion/Battlemaster Lightsabers;

Empire PvP - Purple

Republic PvP - Light Blue

Edited by Alohen

not to derail, but I don't like the black core in a light saber as seen in the pre-order crystal. It makes it look like it's not a light saber.... almost like the training swords at the beginning of the game.

That said, I'm kinda sad to hear the end-game light sabers have the black core =( Not a big deal, but I don't like it.

white(unconfirmed since beta used to drop off a world boss)

blue

cyan

green

black-blue

black-yellow(only pre-order crystal I think)

Yellow

Orange

Red

Purple

Black-red

Off the top of my head, and no crafted weapons are not going to be better than top teir weapons but they aren't too far from or might be equal to lowest teir.

white(unconfirmed since beta used to drop off a world boss)

blue

cyan

green

black-blue

black-yellow(only pre-order crystal I think)

Yellow

Orange

Red

Purple

Black-red

Off the top of my head, and no crafted weapons are not going to be better than top teir weapons but they aren't too far from or might be equal to lowest teir.

So what is the point then?

I find it hilarious that nobody has stopped to think that for the next....years that you will play this game, the only difference to distinguish your weapon will be it's color...

Did Bioware not think about that... you know.. players would like some diversity in weapons that they use in the game ? I understand there is the lore behind it but for the sake of the game, they should allow it. In a way that's a very nice excuse to be lazy and not creative, all they have to do is add random stats and a color lol

Edited by Winterds

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.