Disable Group PvP Queues

Dayshadow

I believe there should be premade queue but those queues should be placed in different cross-server queue. That way all of you diehard premade people can go at it with no wait time. I'm sure BW fan arrange this.

If this was ever implemented you'd see a lot of QQ from butthurts who can't faceroll lower geared players anymore. There are some exceptions who like competition but they are just a rare exception not the rule. Let's face it: most premades don't want to face premades. If they did they wouldn't be making premades to faceroll low levels as we speak.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was ever implemented you'd see a lot of QQ from butthurts who can't faceroll lower geared players anymore. There are some exceptions who like competition but they are just a rare exception not the rule. Let's face it: most premades don't want to face premades. If they did they wouldn't be making premades to faceroll low levels as we speak.

They are coming out with rated warzones. Alot of the premades will migrate to those.

And facerolling isn the way to go to gear fast silly boy.

Give the ball to a tank specced assasin that can keep himself up indefinately especially with a healer near him and just farm the other team. You do NOT score the last score. You pad your stats for medals and let the time run out =P

However before im called a douche. Realize that your lowbie team is ALSO padding their stats and getting their own medals.

ATM its not whether you win or lose its how fast you pad your stats.

or dont be bad and play pvp which ruins your teams chances of winning.

its simple if you dont like the system WHICH CHANGES ON THE 17TH then dont pvp untill then.

you may not like going against geared level 50s but guess what it works both ways since i hate having ungeared low levels on my team and really dont like them on the opponents teams. especially since i will have them jump on me and try to kill me with half health but still die.

im sorry to say it but no matter what if you try to solo a geared 50 before your at least level 45 you stand no chance unless they are at lower than 30% health and not a healer.

other than that enjoy the fact that you still get xp and coms even if you lose and stop crying eventually you will be level 50 as well.

Well they have been clever enough to form a premade which is steamrolling....

intelligence > talent.

Time will tell if they have talent once more premades are established.

Unfortunately, bad premades have a talent for avoiding having to face good premades in MMOs.

To the OP:

But getting rid of premades entirely is silly. Just as you and I want to solo queue, others want to queue with friends. The trick is finding ways to keep you and I separated from them. It's a lot harder to do than most people think.

Edited by maradigamer

They are coming out with rated warzones. Alot of the premades will migrate to those.

In your dreams. Some will migrate, some. Most of them will stick to farming lower geared people... because it's easier. Have you ever played an MMO where premades are possible? Only a tine percentage of them ever want fair competition. Most of them are premades because they don't have to face competition (if the system allows it, as it is in this game atm).

And facerolling isn the way to go to gear fast silly boy.

Give the ball to a tank specced assasin that can keep himself up indefinately especially with a healer near him and just farm the other team. You do NOT score the last score. You pad your stats for medals and let the time run out =P

Erm... that is facerolling :rolleyes: