What does dark side corruption look like on each race?

Morovia

Im curious to know what dark side corruption looks like on every race. I have only gone dark side on my zabrak warrior and I cant really see a difference in appearance (dark side lvl 2). The effects on humans are very noticeable, what about the other races? Edited by Morovia

BIOWARE!!! Y U NO GIVE MY OPTION TO CHOOSE WHICH DARKSIDE RANK IS SHOWN ON MY CHARACTER?

Seriously, Dark Side I was perfect on my Sith Assassin! Those bright amber eyes suited the p*mp-like playstyle I like (taking the flirt option whenever I can).

Since Dark Side II he looks like he's been dead for 2 weeks, all grey skinned and rotten flesh on the corners of his mouth and eyes and the bright-amber eyes have made way for dull orange. And it get's worse with every level!

If I wanted to play a zombie, I'd play WoW! >.<

BIOWARE!!! Y U NO GIVE MY OPTION TO CHOOSE WHICH DARKSIDE RANK IS SHOWN ON MY CHARACTER?

Seriously, Dark Side I was perfect on my Sith Assassin! Those bright amber eyes suited the p*mp-like playstyle I like (taking the flirt option whenever I can).

Since Dark Side II he looks like he's been dead for 2 weeks, all grey skinned and rotten flesh on the corners of his mouth and eyes and the bright-amber eyes have made way for dull orange. And it get's worse with every level!

With the awesome powers of the Darkside comes the consequences being involved with it.

You don't rule the Empire like the Emperor does while looking like David Hasselhoff. just sayin'...

I wish my character showed that much corruption. I'm Dark Side III I believe and all I can see are some veins on my temples. Maybe it's just my terrible graphics or something but I woulda figured it would show more than just some veins and darkening around the eyes.

With the awesome powers of the Darkside comes the consequences being involved with it.

You don't rule the Empire like the Emperor does while looking like David Hasselhoff. just sayin'...

I'm just saying there should be an option for it. Don't denie something a person wants just because you don't want it. If you don't want it, then don't use it. Simple.

I wish my character showed that much corruption. I'm Dark Side III I believe and all I can see are some veins on my temples. Maybe it's just my terrible graphics or something but I woulda figured it would show more than just some veins and darkening around the eyes.

DentedThimble told me it looks like when you are eating too much chocolate without caring much about how you look like while doing it. Thats right, choke on it like a baus. Clutch that sjiii in your mouth. I'm not really bothered, because everytime I see my lil sith it just reminds me of 'hey you ate too much chocolate lulz'. But I can see some people not as crazy as me finding it plain annoying the way corruption looks above Dark I. I'm Dark V and I confirm the chocolate is there.

Its me: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/screenshot2012010405554.jpg/

ps. I have put my graphics for optimisation in-game and gpu wise, if you use uber graphics just imagine the vague veins being there highly visible. The dark areas dont connect the veins really well. And compared to Dark III you become less yellow(like palpatine in Return of the Jedi) but become rather dark brownish/black/purple.

I'm just saying there should be an option for it. Don't denie something a person wants just because you don't want it. If you don't want it, then don't use it. Simple.

You should start doing "good" and get your Dark level back down to whatever level looked best for ya. That'll solve your looks problem. :jawa_wink:

DentedThimble told me it looks like when you are eating too much chocolate without caring much about how you look like while doing it. Thats right, choke on it like a baus. Clutch that sjiii in your mouth. I'm not really bothered, because everytime I see my lil sith it just reminds me of 'hey you ate too much chocolate lulz'. But I can see some people not as crazy as me finding it plain annoying the way corruption looks above Dark I. I'm Dark V and I confirm the chocolate is there.

Its me: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/screenshot2012010405554.jpg/

ps. I have put my graphics for optimisation in-game and gpu wise, if you use uber graphics just imagine the vague veins being there highly visible. The dark areas dont connect the veins really well. And compared to Dark III you become less yellow(like palpatine in Return of the Jedi) but become rather dark brownish/black/purple.

To be honest I've never noticed much of a difference between levels of corruption. A little darkening around the eyes and some veins being visible around the temples. I keep waiting for that epic look of pure evil as I progress further down the dark side and get more corruption but it doesn't really impress me. You'd think it would be pretty noticeable on a Human.

To be honest I've never noticed much of a difference between levels of corruption. A little darkening around the eyes and some veins being visible around the temples. I keep waiting for that epic look of pure evil as I progress further down the dark side and get more corruption but it doesn't really impress me. You'd think it would be pretty noticeable on a Human.

Yup you are right there is not much of a difference. I relogged when I went from Dark IV -> Dark V only to be dissapointed by the minimal change. When I first started the game I thought Darth Malgus' whiteness and darkness and veins were THE Dark V effects, but ya...now that I'm a chocolat boy I just deny this fate in vain.

Zabrak get to look pink as dark V. Hope I warned you before it was too late you rolled one.

I chose lightish red skin to start with. By dark side IV, my toon was damn near pale white. My face is smokey black around my my mouth, cheeks and eyes...and my eyes are a deep red.

The features look cool, but I don't like being pale.