We need something like Gearscore.

Gehoornde

Bioware,

Please allow us to have a gearscore-alike addon. I don't care if it's 3rd party or not.

Right now there is simply NO way to know if another player has skill or not. Adding a simple gearscore sort of thing would fix alot of issues with grouping and I'm not even 50 yet.

What's gonna happen once I enter end-game content? Wipe over and over until I found a good bunch of skilled players? That would take ages.

So please, allow us to have Gearscore or something, to fasten the process to detect skilled players. It's not even a matter of EZ-mode, just saves time. And in the long run, it will save you from a mass exodus of people unsubbing.

Thank you.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I sound elitist, but if you take gaming serious and want to be best of the best in every game you need a minimum of skilltesting without wasting time on talking/grouping/inspecting. I'm sorry if so many if you are offended. I like it pro. Deal with it.

If you want to be the "best of the best", get in a good guild. Not sure what the problem is.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, how about you make people submit apps? maybe then you can see what kind of person they are. That usually either deters or weeds out the idiots who think hotkeys burn your fingers.

God I hate applications for guilds. I definitely do not fit into a guild that wants to run it like a fricken business.

I'm sorry if I sound elitist, but if you take gaming serious and want to be best of the best in every game you need a minimum of skilltesting without wasting time on talking/grouping/inspecting.

It's that kind of crap that got me to quit WoW. I really hope that is not a direction this game goes in.

If someone's not as good I would rather help them get better than turn them down. No one will ever learn if they're denied things based on their items.

Horrible, horrible idea.

God I hate applications for guilds. I definitely do not fit into a guild that wants to run it like a fricken business.

Agreed.

I raided 'hardcore' so to speak on WoW for a bit, and I hated all that. I eventually quit due to the pretentiousness of it all.

:sy_republic:

Edited by Zabonam

No. Gearscore was nothing but an epeen meter for WoW.

It was actually used as an nice little add on to gauge your potential gear performance and assist you in knowing how well it would hold up in the different tiers of content.

The problem is people obviously abused it just like recount. It was misused and now has a negative perception by a clearly uneducated community who just blindly hates on tools.

Unfortunately you cannot let kids drive.

Edited by Kabloosh

It was actually used as an nice little add on to gauge your potential gear performance and assist you in knowing how well it would hold up in the different tiers of content.

I agree with 90% of this. Wise words.

Edited by Gehoornde