Need help, Hutta Codex Entry/

Spitoc

The hutta codex entry is bugged you get the popup when you read the small sign when entering fa'athra's palace.

The red blade one i have no idea didn't see a popup when doing that part.

That's not accurate. The little sign at Fa'athra's is for the species Hutt in the codex. What we are missing is the Organization entry for Hutt Cartel. I've taken a BH and Agent through this whole planet and it's the one major entry I'm missing.

Once you reach lvl 60 you will get your ship and be able to go where you choose, so you can come back and look for the entries in my opinion.

If the point of this thread is to discover the location of missing codex entries, then how is this statement constructive? Come back later to look for items you still don't have the coordinates for?

There's actually a huge number of codex entries that are bugged right now. Currently I believe both Hutt cartel and Red Blade are bugged on Hutta. There has been no official release from bioware regarding which entries are bugged or not, mostly a lot of conjecture in like 10 different threads on this forum as well as research on some 3rd party sites.

There's actually a huge number of codex entries that are bugged right now. Currently I believe both Hutt cartel and Red Blade are bugged on Hutta. There has been no official release from bioware regarding which entries are bugged or not, mostly a lot of conjecture in like 10 different threads on this forum as well as research on some 3rd party sites.

yeah i've rool at least one of every toon, and have yet to hit 100% on any starter planet. there are always 1 or 2 that are bugged, or just not there. hoping they fix this...