Need help, Hutta Codex Entry/

Spitoc

I am short:

Fa'athra

Hutt Cartel

the fa'athra codex can be found in his palace. look at the stage where the hutt usually will sit, in the main room, there is a bottle that is a lore object, it should give you the codex entry.

Once you reach lvl 60 you will get your ship and be able to go where you choose, so you can come back and look for the entries in my opinion.

do you mean lvl 50? and you get the ship way early on. (altho explorig illium while level 15 sounds like a bad idea).

Can you return to starter planets at a higher level also? I wasn't sure if you could go back to Hutta (or other starter planets) once you left there or not.

I'm also missing just "Hutta Cartel" on my BH. I haven't finished Hutta on my IA yet so can't attest to the "Blade" entry.

I'm also a completionist and hate leaving the planet with my codex less than 100%! LOL! ;)

Yes, you can return. But it seems that no one that has Hutt Cartel can/will say where they got it. Hell, I even put in a ticket about it, but they GM's said they can't give out info like that. They did say its not bugged and is in the game. But I swear I looked for 2 hours for it, after I hit level 11 and had done every quest on Hutta.

Found them all but Hutt Cartel and Red Blade. Spent hours looking around every nook and cranny and I even made a new agent and did the entire 1-10 experience over again to make sure I didn't miss any of them in phased areas. No luck. If they're even in the game, they're hidden in some ridiculous place no one would ever think to look for them.

I'm missing it also, there is another thread going perhaps this one or the other will get a response. I'm starting to think that The Hutt Cartel codex is bugged.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=25726

IDK about the Red Blade codex, since i'm a BH, have you guys left the planet yet? You may get it on the way off the planet. I would assume it may be a bug also since it's a Agent class only codex option.

Edited by Smoeki

I posted my list of other found codex entries and where I found them in that other thread but still haven't found Hutt Cartel. My BH is level 12 and still on Hutta. I've done most of the HEROICs twice looking in those areas for it and also started an agent. Once my agent is done with Hutta I'll go ahead and give up and move on to Kaas. I'll post if I find Blade with my agent as well - haven't run into it yet.

I'm missing it also, there is another thread going perhaps this one or the other will get a response. I'm starting to think that The Hutt Cartel codex is bugged.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=25726

IDK about the Red Blade codex, since i'm a BH, have you guys left the planet yet? You may get it on the way off the planet. I would assume it may be a bug also since it's a Agent class only codex option.

according to the gm that responded to my ticket, its not bugged, and should be easily found. i dont think they realize that alot of people are not finding it, if anyone has even gotten it.

according to the gm that responded to my ticket, its not bugged, and should be easily found. i dont think they realize that alot of people are not finding it, if anyone has even gotten it.

Wouldn't be the fist time a GM was reading from a script lol. Normally in other mmo's If its not on a known bugs list they don't know any better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.