The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BORED of SWTOR Already!!!

Shalashasa

Level 50

Valor 61

Legacy 7

Nothing to do but daily quests for 2hrs a day to get battle master bags for RNG pvp then log off.....

Watch out that your topic does not get banned for trolling. Since everything which is not constructive is considered trolling by the mods.

I just got 2 infraction points for posting a honest topic and i check now with my lawyer to get a refund.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am confused what more do you want as a solo player ?

you have above the normal dailys also the space dailys, then you have the normal crafting, daily quest, pvp dailys as most mmos offer

But what more do the op want ? the rest of the game is locked to group features..get a group or stop complaining realy.

Watch out that your topic does not get banned for trolling. Since everything which is not constructive is considered trolling by the mods.

I just got 2 infraction points for posting a honest topic and i check now with my lawyer to get a refund.

Oh come on, you're riding the troll train here as is the OP. There's a big difference between saying that you don't have any interesting activites at max level, and just posting "I'm bored!".

He's not looking for a discussion but just venting and hoping others flock to the thread fervently agreeing or putting up a fight thus offering an opportunity for trolling.

I play for pvp not for story. I didnt know that this game was for people who like single player storylines and to play them over and over again. Thought this was an MMO with endgame PVP content.

guess it was my mistake.

k first of all if you didn't know this game was all about story line then you knew nothing about the game before purchasing it so that's your bad and no one else's fault...fail on your part. also i got a great idea, how about you get a life and don't finish the game in less than a month and give them time to at least release the first content patch before you start crying that there is nothing to do...man i'm sick of you no life idiots who burn through these games in weeks and then complain there is nothing to do...lul at you.

Edited by Eronenris

Lol these posts both amuse and frustrate me. Why is it the games fault you're bored? When you turn on the TV on a cozy sunday inside and can't find anything to watch out of like 600 channels, do you blame the TV and then threaten the cable company that you'll unsubscribe? No, you just get off your *** and do something else. Unless of course you're always bored of the TV, then it's fine to get rid of it, but you still don't go down to their head office and yell at them because TV sucks.

Bottom line, get over yourself. If you don't like it don't play it. If you don't play it for an extended period of time and find that you're now wasting $15 a month, unsubscribe and be done with it.

Level 50

Valor 61

Legacy 7

Nothing to do but daily quests for 2hrs a day to get battle master bags for RNG pvp then log off.....

3 words: !Get a Life!. Most of the playerbase is not even 50 yet, i still waiting to do HM flashpoints and raids with my friendsa and guild, because we only have 8 50s in our guild of 200 members. Valor 61 already, LoL. if ur fault to be bored.

Lol these posts both amuse and frustrate me. Why is it the games fault you're bored? When you turn on the TV on a cozy sunday inside and can't find anything to watch out of like 600 channels, do you blame the TV and then threaten the cable company that you'll unsubscribe? No, you just get off your *** and do something else. Unless of course you're always bored of the TV, then it's fine to get rid of it, but you still don't go down to their head office and yell at them because TV sucks.

Bottom line, get over yourself. If you don't like it don't play it. If you don't play it for an extended period of time and find that you're now wasting $15 a month, unsubscribe and be done with it.

I just love this analogy lol, i can't imagine anyone who would do that. If i was the customer service for the cable company I'd be like "......." lol.

Hello all,

While we do encourage feedback of all types (positive and negative) we do ask that it promote constructive discussion on the forums. We have the following thread where you can share your suggestions on improving the game with others in the community:

The Suggestion Compilation Thread - Regularly updated!

We're going to go ahead and close this thread.