Strength

Critical

Surge

Accuracy

Power

Endurance

Defense

Presence (can be useful in world PVP)

What does absorption do for marauders, if anything?

Shield is obviously not useful for us.

I'm ignoring expertise for now as it is obviously very important for PVP gear sets.

Am I missing any stats you care about?

Edited by Amdarius

YOu think Crit is #2? IMO, the main strikes in Carnage and Rage specs are auto crits, so you waste a stat every 9 seconds by using crit items. Accuracy is more important, don't miss, don't get parried or dodged and you maximize those auto-crits that you don't have to stat your gear for. STR, ACC, Power, END, Surge.

Seeing how little choice you have stat-wise at level 50 through gear, I think Bioware has tried their utmost to idiotproof stats, making threads like this nothing more than an amusing pastime.

That said, I run with a Str/Power stim most times; stims being about the only real 'choice' you have in stats at 50.

Edited by revial

Like my brothers in Annihilation, I currently run...

1. Strength.

2. Criticals.

3. Endurance.

4. Surge

However, I'm still levelling and change mods every two levels or so. Accordingly, I don't have a lot of choice with what I'm getting, and will no doubt settle into a more optimized priority list when I hit 50.

I am tempted to see what happens if I went for Power over Criticals, though. Something I don't trust coming to an informed decisions about without fraps and/or a combat log.

Edited by memoriesofprey

PvP?

Str

End

Power

Acc

Surge

I'm Annih spec so I don't really need a crit boost. PvP gear comes in with the top 4, Surge/Crit are usually added as modifications and I would take the top 4 over Crit/Surge as they would be more useful.

PvE?

Str

Surge

Crit

End

*if possible, I would get it in this order)

Edited by BarcodeX