The name Abaddon reserved

mwriot

Now everyone knows who is gonna be the biggest diva drama starter on whatever server you decide to play on, go ahead and give us a heads up so we can avoid that server too

someone peed in your cherios, but i'll let me haters be my motivaters

So hostile for no reason

no need to be immature about it :)

just wanted to let you know the name Abaddon is reserved on each server, there will only be ONE Abaddon , i bid you all Adue

I got your number man. Just wait till a new server pops... I will get you. I got that name saved now... wait... where did it go!

you guys are funny :) , talkin crap arent even gona do anything, hoping someone quotes you with a good laugh and pats you on the back

could care less

keep on keepin on the shame flame

cant believe yall act so badly X)

this is suppose to be a good thing like, Ha yea dude you got your name thats whats up

Sense i never do, but i guess sense i did, i get shuned for it

So hostile for no reason

no need to be immature about it :)

Coming from someone so immature that they have to reserve a name on all servers then come to the forums in a failed attempt to taunt people. Sounds like you are trying to test out the early access ban hammer.

Edited by Justinjedi

So hostile for no reason

no need to be immature about it

I just don't see why anyone who isn't a drama queen would start a post on the official forums bragging that they reserved their name on every server, especially when people are pissed they cAnt even log in, I'm sure we all would love to get a certain name on just one server and here you are rubbin our faces in it just to be a pri** so yeah hostile is a good description, what did you expect? Congratulations and praise, oooooh's and ahhhhhh's, omg I wanted to be named abaddon so bad and now I can't *sad panda* ....get a life....