The name Abaddon reserved

mwriot

With such power comes great responsibility, Don't forget to camp the server list to see if new servers get made. You might as well not even play for the first month or so to make sure you get all the servers.

im just sick of not geting the name that represents "The King of Demons" in any post launch or EGA, its my turn, i made the name famous in my gaming community, it is about time i roll with it

What's an Adue?

"adieu" (French) similar to "adios" in Spanish. Both words translate literally into "to God," though they mean "goodbye" in today's world. He merely does not know how to spell it correctly and/or never used the word, but overheard it somewhere.

just wanted to let you know the name Abaddon is reserved on each server, there will only be ONE Abaddon , i bid you all Adue

That is, unless anything like the Biblical version of same were to show up. I think that such a critter would both have a better claim on it than you and be able to turn you inside out and ask your steaming guts if it was okay if he got to play with the name for a bit.

But, by all means, use it 'til then. I honestly don't think anyone's gonna be all that put out. Other than, you know, the aforementioned subject of the Judeo/Christian mythos.