All I Have to Say is WOW...

Acheilus

I find it hilarious that there is virtually NO positive threads on these forums. Perhaps those who are delighted by this game are playing and not complaining, or perhaps their not...

Bioware should probably be worried about the large amount of hate hey are getting, and work on fixing the easy problems like no chat bubbles... Otherwise, they are risking their "MMO" and to be honest, this was to big of an undertaking to just lose all of that money.

I find it hilarious that there is virtually NO positive threads on these forums. Perhaps those who are delighted by this game are playing and not complaining, or perhaps their not...

Bioware should probably be worried about the large amount of hate hey are getting, and work on fixing the easy problems like no chat bubbles... Otherwise, they are risking their "MMO" and to be honest, this was to big of an undertaking to just lose all of that money.

Yes I am sure they needed you to remind them to fix things that don't work.

Thanks alot for all your hard work researching so that you could write this thread.

Are their issues with this game? Yes but they are gonna work on and fix them...No MMO has launched without problems and this game is only a couple of weeks old.. I very much enjoy this game so far and am looking fwd to the future changes.

Angry, frustrated and dissatisfied customers are more vocal than those who either don't care (because they know problems will exist and will get fixed) or are otherwise enjoying themselves too much to care.

Or silently quitting.

As more and more people progress past level 30, we see fewer and fewer "this game is SOO AWESOME" threads.

Wonder why that is.

Yes.

Ever considered that this game might be in a state that enhances the number of whinetreads? :D

Well, there's that saying that goes something like "No news is good news."

Like you said, people enjoying themselves have little reason to go out of their way to post their thumbs up on the forums, they're just gonna keep on playing.

Therefore, the majority of the threads you're going to see on the forums are going to be some form of complaint.

Complaints are good, as long as they're constructive. If they just say "this game sucks", that's horribly vague. But even if someone is nasty in their complaint, if it's constructive, it's still useful.

Would it save time/energy if they just left out the nasty bits? Sure, but in the end, BioWare can make far more use of constructive complaints than everyone just going "Yay, me so happy! Me love SWTOR long time!"

As more and more people progress past level 30, we see fewer and fewer "this game is SOO AWESOME" threads.

Wonder why that is.

Because every time someone makes one people like you show up and tell them, "NO! You're WRONG! You're NOT HAVING FUN! IT'S FAKE FUN!!!"

Then the thread becomes the usual yes-man discussion between the same dozen or so hardcore haters of the game.

Are their issues with this game? Yes but they are gonna work on and fix them...No MMO has launched without problems and this game is only a couple of weeks old.. I very much enjoy this game so far and am looking fwd to the future changes.

typical i'll informed post

95% of the bugs i have reported to date....i reported back in beta. the only new one is the chat and user interfaces breaking completely. seeing the same green light issues i saw in june, the same kira bug i got in july, the same taral 5 bug in october, and the same issues with the sage quest line i had the entirety of beta says that while i hope youre right....

your hope is misplaced

I think it's BW's fault for poor moderation. This isn't a free speech forum.

You're right. They should ban all the fanboys of the game since they do only two things on the forums:

1. Start flamewars and prolong bitter, name-calling arguments with perceived trolls.

2. Start useless commiseration threads to pat each other on the back and console each other over how horrible the forums are.

Seriously, from what I've seen fanboys contribute nothing at all to the forums other than the above two items.

Edited by Mannic

Never ceases to amaze me just how unprofessional people think Bioware or other gaming companies actually are.

You can't honestly believe they are just ignoring these threads and casually whistling about as if there is nothing going on.

Have you considered that perhaps the very reason they HAVE NOT gone all crazy addressing the public is because the game is doing just fine; and it is truly a VERY SMALL minority living in the forums?

Well, there's that saying that goes something like "No news is good news."

Like you said, people enjoying themselves have little reason to go out of their way to post their thumbs up on the forums, they're just gonna keep on playing.

Therefore, the majority of the threads you're going to see on the forums are going to be some form of complaint.

Complaints are good, as long as they're constructive. If they just say "this game sucks", that's horribly vague. But even if someone is nasty in their complaint, if it's constructive, it's still useful.

Would it save time/energy if they just left out the nasty bits? Sure, but in the end, BioWare can make far more use of constructive complaints than everyone just going "Yay, me so happy! Me love SWTOR long time!"

Bull...........I have seen well written, thought out, and constructive threads made only to be flamed and told to go back to WoW, people don't take criticism of ANY kind nicely, someone could have made a meal and then someone could say "Well it was good but it could have used a bit more of this" and they will get up in arms about it.