Canceling account couse of heavy QUE

Nightborder

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't unsub. Just wait until Jan 21st. I'm pretty sure the queues are going to evaporate on that day.

This is the most Epic use of Logic I have seen or total gibberish lol.

This guy has the powers of Sherlock Holmes or Sloth from the Goonies, only time will tell.

no, they have to do something about that, NOT ME

Okay how about the only option they could have done which is when you made your character...

Sorry this server is full you cannot make a character here. Please choose another server...

Oh wait you want to play with your friend on that server? Too bad...

You are complaining because someone on your sever obviously is popular or people saw that your server was high pop and decided to roll there. How is this at all Bioware's fault unless they completely blocked servers from all character creation once it was full?

You can voluntarily do that by making a character ON ANOTHER SERVER.

Why would you intentionally stand in the longest line and then complain about how long the line is.

Yes.

That's why this thread was started.

Because the game is dying.

Causing 1000+ people in queue.

(This is why we need more spending on education.)

It was a joke. Calm yourself.

If you actually thought for a second, you should have realized it was sarcastic.

Edited by Bollah

Okay how about the only option they could have done which is when you made your character...

Sorry this server is full you cannot make a character here. Please choose another server...

Oh wait you want to play with your friend on that server? Too bad...

You are complaining because someone on your sever obviously is popular or people saw that your server was high pop and decided to roll there. How is this at all Bioware's fault unless they completely blocked servers from all character creation once it was full?

You can voluntarily do that by making a character ON ANOTHER SERVER.

Why would you intentionally stand in the longest line and then complain about how long the line is.

Because he is part of the entitled generation where they want everything instantly.

Maybe they only put people in the queue who cannot spell! I assume QUE = queue and couse = cause or maybe because (my mind reading ability can only go so far). Hey maybe if you did not rush posts like this and spelled words correctly it would pass the time while you are in the queue. There is even a spell check built into the post submission form, but we can't be bothered with computers trying to keep us down.

no, they have to do something about that, NOT ME

The problem with every game forum now days. Entitled, whiney, complaining people.

You can always, or could have always, picked a standardly populated server instead of doing what I know you did: "I wanna see lotsss of people derrr" as you click the very heavy populated server.

So people are going to play a game, right up until their sub expires even though they hate it and or dont like it?

Interesting.

Actually I am doing this to see the class storyline. And I do not hate or dislike this game, price was right for singleplayer but current content, customer service and glitches/"features" do not justify for montly fee. But this is only my opinion and my wallet.