2.5k and 5k hit medals with Vanguard

TheRabbit

2.5k is common with HIB.

5k is something I can't recall if I have ever had. This is with 650 expertise in a variety of specs; with HIB being the only candidate to go close. It may be possible for Assault Plastique to hit it but I dont' usually run that many points in Assault spec.

So far I am able to get the 2.5K medal quite easily with a almost full Assault Build. But on a hybrid its a little harder. Usually with a target burning and having my Surge gear on (After nerf) I can still get 2.6-2.7K on a good hit. And especially if I can get the Redbuff for extra Oomph. But I have no where near hit the 5K portion yet.

I've been able to hit a 5k HIB several times with the 8/8/25 build, usually on squishier targets but occasionally on the battlemaster as well. Its mostly a pve spec, but it absolutely maximizes HIB as much as possible, and I wear pve rakata for the 4piece, while stacking pvp gear for the rest. My expertise is actually pretty low at around 400, but having the 8% bonus damage to high impact bolt REALLY helps, and you're almost guaranteed a 5k hit with an adrenal, the power trinket, and your Battle Focus

Are you mad because your bad? I honestly have hit 2.5k with a level 13.

you know at lower levels it's easier to get higher damage from bolster buff? your rank 1 stockstrike becomes equivalent to the one at high level. The reason people at higher level (let's say 30) in this case dont ever get it anymore because their lack of gears cannot compensate for reduced bolster buff due to higher level.

I got 2.5k stockstrike all time when i was low level. But when I got to 30 I remember i didnt ever get 2.5k medal anymore because I didnt run flashpoints to get lv30 gears. This is precisely why you often see lv 10 snipers with 250k damage. They got their hard hitting skills at that level with extreme bolster buff. You will find it ACTUALLY easier to fight snipers at higher level provided that they dont update their gears.