Worst MMO PvP I've ever played.

AnAcuteAngle

whats the point of this thread? what will it accomplish? is it constructive criticism, no? or is it just a rant, because you're angry about a bad round?

really? what is the point of this thread?

Oh, no reason.

Rather than reiterating the several obvious points of my last thread I chose to make this one, as anyone with half a wit knows that PvP sucks, and why it does.

If I had to make a main point, I'd say nerf Inquisitors and all stealth classes too. Stealth is absolutely overpowered to the point where it is dumb.

Stealthing mid-fight, really?

Spammable Force Lightning, really?

Both are clearly OP. I shouldn't really have to state it.

obviously everyone believes that PVP needs worked on, and everyone clearly made it known on the forums, so whats the point of a "omg fix pvp" thread? besides causing more flames to rise?

I'm sorry you dont like stealthing in mid-fight....other people like it, other people think its ok, and it is so trivial that I dont even know why i'm posting right now...

Honestly man SIITH AND JEDI ARE ALWAYS OP

In SWG the spys were OP they did TOO much burst DPS and could cloak too much it was REALLY hard to kill them depending on who u fought.

JEDI set up good could kill u easy since they could spam so much, barely had any attacks but did a lot of damage and took so much damage.

GET OVER IT... IF U HATE IT SO MUCH MAKE A SITH

this is just outright crying.

1) Stealth midfight has been in at least 2 mmorpgs I can think of offhand that have been relatively successful (WoW and Rift) and probably more. It isn't a new concept.

2) Force lightning can be interrupted easily as its channeled. Additionally it is mediocre dps and puts a big shiny target on you that says "I have light armor and I am casting spells."

Oh, no reason.

This comment of yours right here shows you have virtually no real MMO experience much less MMO PvP experience and make anything else you have to say suspect. I can think of at least 3 other major MMO's that have a "Vanish" ability for stealth classes.

Obviously your pvp background is from Halo or some other BS console kiddie game. Or let me guess this is your very first MMO since Evercrack.

Move along people nothing to see here, these are not the 'roids' you are looking for.

Have fun ;)!

this is just outright crying.

1) Stealth midfight has been in at least 2 mmorpgs I can think of offhand that have been relatively successful (WoW and Rift) and probably more. It isn't a new concept.

2) Force lightning can be interrupted easily as its channeled. Additionally it is mediocre dps and puts a big shiny target on you that says "I have light armor and I am casting spells."

WoW didn't abuse it though, and only 2 classes could do it.

Rift it was trash just as much. Rift had sucky PvP so why they picked it up is beyond me.

And I'd love the ability to interrupt if WZ pings weren't absolutely off the wall.

we are waiting for GW2 and Tera now... bye bye SW.

Tera flopped big time in kr so i doubt it will survive long here... And from what i've heard from GW2 its mixed reviews from pvp aspects off things so don't hold your breathe these will be a success.

Tera flopped big time in kr so i doubt it will survive long here... And from what i've heard from GW2 its mixed reviews from pvp aspects off things so don't hold your breathe these will be a success.

GW2 is going to disappoint a lot of wanna-be-pvpers, especially those that didn't even play GW. You heard it here first!

...and sorry for the double-post.

OP, if we have learned anything from Beta, it's that the most profanity-laced rants get the Dev's attention. I think you need to drop a couple dozen F-bombs in the OP.

Mythic designed pvp in this game, nevermore mythic.

WoW didn't abuse it though, and only 2 classes could do it.

You're joking, right?

1. Only 1 class have vanish in wow and it's Rogue. There is elf shadowmeld but it's no vanish.

2. But they abuse it so much you would kill yourself if you really played wow. For years rogues abused vanish to completely absorb blows that would kill them (4-5 years since release until mechanics got changed), to repeat opener (you can't do something like cheapshot-garrot in TOR). Dou you know of ability named Preparation witch reset the cd of Vanish?

TOR have more classes that can vanish (2 rogue classes and 1 warrior) but their vanish is far from what it is in WoW. You obviously don't know what are you talking about.

Warhammer PvP > Star Wars PvP

The lack of a tier system is unforgivable, especially considering that both games now share the same developer: Bioware. Obviously the PvP lessons learned from WAR were not applied to Star Wars.

That being said, bads will always be bads and the OP needs a dose of GetGood.

Oh, no reason.

Rather than reiterating the several obvious points of my last thread I chose to make this one, as anyone with half a wit knows that PvP sucks, and why it does.

If I had to make a main point, I'd say nerf Inquisitors and all stealth classes too. Stealth is absolutely overpowered to the point where it is dumb.

Spammable Force Lightning, really?

Both are clearly OP. I shouldn't really have to state it.

yes because other MMO stealth classes dont have an ability to restealth mid fight

and as for stealth being overpowered I have found that stealth is quite easy to see through from a distance.

I fed the jar jar guys!