Early game access equation you can understand!

xerohiro

Bioware gave 2 extra days of pre order access. From my perspective this looks like they still want to stagger the access and not over stress the servers.They are however also taking into account that you all would be upset if you hadn't gotten the whole 5 days. Now the thing to do would be to give two extra days to give them a little time to try get

everyone in by the 15th.

Taking that into account you have to think of this, From what Ive seen on twitter and from what Ive seen posted here throughout the day I really think they are planning on letting all the pre orders gain early access by the 15th. Stephen Reid has said that you will be given at least 1 day early access, but the key word there was "least"

Now I think the guy is under pressure on both sides. He's given enough hints for us to know that most if not all people will be playing by the 15th. The guys been working and tweeting since the early hours of the morning. I know Ive been following everything here and on twitter all day. Hes also stated that Origin would be giving out the product code for the digital download on the 16th. If there wasn't a bigger hint then all that then let me give you an equation you might understand.

TLDR? The equation is below.

7 days of early access 2 days to stagger the pre order access = 5 days of early access Origin giving out product codes on the 16th = 1 day after the 15th. So that = pre order access on:

December

the 15th 2011.

Edited by xerohiro

just felt I had to post this with all the threads I see where people are just coming to the forums throwing around accusations, and its obvious they just heard it from someone. They don't bother even trying to research they just complain.

Be very careful in what you say, all the crybabies are gonna turn this into a promised pony. And start crying harder if what you say isn't true.

It is for this very reason that BW can't give any specific details to their plan. Personally I think BW is doing a fine job in their handling of Early Access. It all adds up to the same things I've been reading on this site for months.

Why the $*&* Am i not in the game yet!? F*!!

:eek:

k, Srry im a bad troll. But in all seriousness I cannot wait till everyone gets in. General discussion needs to go back and become "general" again.

Sooo many topics about this, qq, how did you get in, how did you fail to get in, and complaining, whining (like im doing!!!)

Hopefully the days of talking about stupid little things in game will come shortly. Tho i have to admit it has been very entertaining watching the general population become window lickers overnight. :p

If people could put as much energy into trying to solve something instead of using all that energy to complain we would have a much better world :p

Quoted for Truth.

Just imagine how many hours have been wasted complaining about something one does not have control over?

I for one agree with Bioware's approach even though I dislike it because I get the end of the stick just like everyone else. I hope this logic stands!

I'm almost certain the equation is correct. Ive been waiting 5 long years for this game to be released. Ive hardly been able to sleep for the past week now knowing its so close to that moment to log in. I know to some that sounds sad, but its whats going on Ive been up since early this morning and I'm still up. The anticipation is killing me. I slept for like 3 and a half hours last night! Ive been following Mr Reids posts and tweets.

I'm not raging like most people.

I'm secretly hoping for that because I'm a late joiner. Though I don't think they'll manage to get everyone in by 15th, I think they are trying to get everyone in before the weekend.

Good point.

Now the question is: if all the invites arent send before the week-end, are they sending emails on Saturday, or Sunday... or would it mean that if you havent had your invite on Friday, you'll have to wait for Monbday morning...?! :cool: