Money back policy?

Vastaire

Hello Bioware, I don't want to troll or bash SWTOR.

I just wanted to ask if I can somehow get my money back because I'm not satisfied with the product.

Thanks in advance.

Heh... How much is Activision paying you to troll these boards?

lol, your not getting your money back for 1. For 2, horrible troll attempt as anyone with an IQ above 2 would know your not going to get a response from BW about money back on the forum.

*** happened to trolls that were even remotely good. Every day they get more pathetic.

Hello Bioware, I don't want to troll or bash SWTOR.

I just wanted to ask if I can somehow get my money back because I'm not satisfied with the product.

Thanks in advance.

Unlike the helpful answers above, software companies usually do not give a refund on opened software. The fact that you used your key to register and play the game makes you in-eligible for a refund.

I would suggest you write a formal complaint to the address of bioware rather than asking on the forums..

In short you are however not entitled to a refund as this game is a digital non returnable product which you have used. Somewhat considered in the same bracket as a used **** mag.

good luck to you

Greetings Vastaire!

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

In regards to what our policies are, we would like to refer you to our Billing and Subscription FAQ:

How can I cancel my recurring subscription?

To cancel your recurring subscription, log in to swtor.com and visit My Account >> Subscription. Then click on “Cancel Your Subscription” which will take you to a page where you can answer optional questions about why you are cancelling your recurring subscription. Finally, click “Cancel my subscription” at the bottom of the page to officially cancel your subscription.

What happens when I cancel my recurring subscription?

The amount of game time remaining since the last recurring subscription payment or redemption of the last Pre-Paid Game Time Code will still be available on your account and you can still play until this expires. Once this non-refundable remaining game time runs out, you will no longer be able to access the Game until a new subscription or a new Pre-Paid Game Time Code is added to the account. If you have concerns about your account or the game, please contact Customer Service. Your account and characters will be waiting for you should you decide to return to the Game.

We hope this assists you with your questions! If you require further assistance or have additional questions regarding your account, we ask that you please contact our Customer Support via their online form.

Thank you and have a great day!

Edited by Ellvaan