Love the game.

NimosSolar

Yes, Thank you Bioware! I haven't lost this much sleep since 2004. I have enjoyed the Trooper Story line immensely, as well as the class itself. Its apparent you spent sometime making this. The only request I would have is to put a search in the GTN. I have even said it in gc that i love this game and everyone will agree with me. Thanks Again.

Major Macgruber

Mind Trick server

Your toons level? 15-30 maybe?

I don't have any toons, those things from Roger Rabit. But I do have a level 43 Trooper Vanguard and I am absolutely LOVING this game and I am playing with a class I really do not like lol! I really want to play as a Consular, Imperial Agent, and Sith Warrior, but I decided to just play with a Trooper at first to get used to the game and save the other classes for when I am more advanced at the game and have a higher legacy level.

I don't have any toons, those things from Roger Rabit. But I do have a level 43 Trooper Vanguard and I am absolutely LOVING this game and I am playing with a class I really do not like lol! I really want to play as a Consular, Imperial Agent, and Sith Warrior, but I decided to just play with a Trooper at first to get used to the game and save the other classes for when I am more advanced at the game and have a higher legacy level.

What does a higher lvl legacy do for you anyway?

As far as I can tell it gives you a last name.....I havent seen anything else yet.

They're going to add features soon, probably within a few months... possibly things to help with alts, new character creation options perhaps.

BACK ON TOPIC: I <3 Bioware

His opinion? maybe?

His opinion is irrelevant, because only those who reached lvl 50 after 2 days of release, and have raided all game content in hardmode, and have at least a world first legendary epic blue item on both ear slots... even the one that doesn't exist!

I have done all these things, so my opini....

Edit - sorry mom called to do the dishes. :(

Edited by Kellias

A thread full of praise and free of QQing? I must have woken up in some sort of parallel universe this morning...

I also love the game, been playing since the 11/11 beta - I have played other MMOs and, while I don't feel compelled to dump on them just because I found a more awesome game, TOR will be hard to knock down from my #1 spot.

A thread full of praise and free of QQing? I must have woken up in some sort of parallel universe this morning...

I also love the game, been playing since the 11/11 beta - I have played other MMOs and, while I don't feel compelled to dump on them just because I found a more awesome game, TOR will be hard to knock down from my #1 spot.

Only because the mods are deleting all "negative" posts now.

This place is horrible. This is the worst forums to visit for info and discussion on the game.

Seems most game forums, at least the official ones, are like this - whiny QQers braying loudly, thinking they speak for everyone. There's already a thread about exactly that here, on this same board. And no, those posts aren't typically deleted, though sometimes I wish they were.

If you take a bit of time to wade through the crying though, you can find some incredibly helpful posts.

My wife has hated my obsession with MMOs for over 13 years. She has absolutely despised everything about computers, games, and everything associated with it. She knew I loved gaming (since my car accident) and would never take it from me, but never could understand why I loved playing games so much. This past weekend, after all these years, she decided to make a toon and see what all the fuss was about (because of how many good things I had to say while I was playing).

Yesterday I heard from my office, "this game is soooo much fun!" Today, she is officially hooked.

Ya.

Goodbye WoW. Goodbye Rift. Goodbye Ultima Online. We have a keeper.