Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

misinformed person is misinformed.

There is one wave remaining today.

So there is going to be a wave 8? I can't seem to find confirmation, but I am a Decemberite. I spent 20 seconds looking, and then I decided that was to much work, grabbed a beer, and sat on a couch staring at a wall...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered my Pre-Order code on 11/25 and I still have no invite. Here's hoping for tomorrow! Especially since I Pre-Ordered on 7/26 but didn't know I had to enter that code into my account here. Damn I'm still pissed about that. Seems like they should be able to see the pre-order date and use that if it was earlier than entering the code!

If you haven't already done so, try to log into the game.

Karma is very real. They are causing themselves karmic pain and suffering because of their attachment to a video game they have yet to play. This attachment will dwindle and eventually become lackluster once they have access to the game. Acceptance is the answer to every problem - take this for what it is, a video game. If it becomes life consuming and hyped with expectations, you are cheating yourself out of the experience and also out of having a balanced life out in the real world.

Buddhists ftw

So were darkside adept lol!

If you look at Twitter there have only been 6 waves sent out today, the 7th one hasn't been sent yet. Counting is hard I know.

Except at the exact same time they posted wave 7 on the forums they released there twitter post saying there will be 1 more wave.

If you look at Twitter there have only been 6 waves sent out today, the 7th one hasn't been sent yet. Counting is hard I know.

Not sure if serious...:

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Wave Two was sent at 9AM CST (7AM PST / 10AM EST / 3PM GMT / 4PM CET).

Wave Three was sent at 10AM CST (8AM PST / 11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET).

Wave Four was sent at 11AM CST (9AM PST / 12PM EST / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET).

Wave Five was sent at 12PM CST (10AM PST / 1PM EST / 6PM GMT / 7PM CET).

Wave Six was sent at 1:15PM CST (11:15AM PST / 2:15PM EST / 7:15PM GMT / 8:15PM CET).

Wave Seven was sent at 2:15PM CST (12:15pM PST / 3:15PM EST / 8:15PM GMT / 9:15PM CET).

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Wave Two was sent at 9AM CST (7AM PST / 10AM EST / 3PM GMT / 4PM CET).

Wave Three was sent at 10AM CST (8AM PST / 11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET).

Wave Four was sent at 11AM CST (9AM PST / 12PM EST / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET).

Wave Five was sent at 12PM CST (10AM PST / 1PM EST / 6PM GMT / 7PM CET).

Wave Six was sent at 1:15PM CST (11:15AM PST / 2:15PM EST / 7:15PM GMT / 8:15PM CET).

Wave Seven was sent at 2:15PM CST (12:15pM PST / 3:15PM EST / 8:15PM GMT / 9:15PM CET).

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

So this is incorrect?

I can count thank you, but excuse my lack of twitter at work.