Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds dirty! And tricky!

Just got in myself

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.03.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.03.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Good luck to the rest of you guys.

"I am sorry Thrall" :sul_embarrassed:

"Why do you say you are sorry, druid?" :tran_default:

"I am no longer a druid." :sul_embarrassed:

"What?" :tran_embarrass:

:sul_evil:"I am a Sith Inquisitor." ... :tran_eek:

:sul_tongue: ... :mon_trap:

Decemberite of the 5th here... slowly sipping on wine while I wait for the inevitable.

Hi just wanted to update people.... im actually using my phone coz im at work.... but i pre- ordered Nov. 30th and just got my invite.... dont flame Im only stating so those of you who are still waiting know that its at least up to 11/30 now and you should be in game soon....

I entered my Pre-Order code on 11/25 and I still have no invite. Here's hoping for tomorrow! Especially since I Pre-Ordered on 7/26 but didn't know I had to enter that code into my account here. Damn I'm still pissed about that. Seems like they should be able to see the pre-order date and use that if it was earlier than entering the code!

To thread maker: Thank you for sifting through and organizing the information. It's a bit of a shame the dates aren't included in the released data, but reconstructing the information is damn good of you to do.

To whiners: May your video cards burn out, the replacements are lost in shipping so that you can't even log in until new years... but unfortunately karma isn't real.

Karma is very real. They are causing themselves karmic pain and suffering because of their attachment to a video game they have yet to play. This attachment will dwindle and eventually become lackluster once they have access to the game. Acceptance is the answer to every problem - take this for what it is, a video game. If it becomes life consuming and hyped with expectations, you are cheating yourself out of the experience and also out of having a balanced life out in the real world.

Buddhists ftw

misinformed person is misinformed.

There is one wave remaining today.

Leaping to conclusions person is leaping to conclusions.

He's saying he doesn't think the last wave will reach the 11th. It's a fair guess, given the last wave covered about five days. (11/30-12/4) Add five days and you get to about the 9th.

(shrug)

--------

<Proud Decemberist!>

"Why do today what I can wait until a long, long time ago to do?"

Edited by JediOwner