Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official Twitter account just said there is an 8th wave coming, but that the 8th wave is the final wave. So it seems as though people who redeemed their code on December 3-6 MIGHT have a small chance still. If you redeemed your code after that, tomorrow is your day for sure it seems :(

Twitter just said "one more wave left for today"...

They better make that dam wave span from Dec 4th thru Dec 15th....otherwise there will be way too many pissed off people for their own good...real bad business if they can't fit the remaining people in...

granted, 1 more day to wait isn't so bad...but concidering how many people are NOW in the game, they won't like the concequences...just bad bad business at this point...

Good luck to all remaining December people!

One more wave left after the one they did at 3:15.

Well December kids, I think we may all get in tonight!!

I'm hoping we all get in tonight but I somewhat doubt it. Either way its a fact that everyone should be playing tomorrow!

Dec 13. Nothing yet, do you thing they would reach the 13th?

Don't get your hopes up, this last wave will cover 5-7th at most, 7th would be lucky and optimistic.

So as someone from the 13th (with my girlfriend on the 14th) we won't be getting in tonight. I can basically guarantee it.