Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oct 11th Not invited yet.

I do believe that you have just violated the first rule! :jawa_tongue:

[FIRST AND FOREMOST]: Please do not put a post in here stating nothing other than the fact that you aren't in yet. We know you aren't, because the majority of us aren't either. That said, feel free to discuss anything a bit more in depth ALONG with a post saying how you aren't in yet! :)

@Aurinax This is a GREAT thread! Thanks for the time and effort you put into this. :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by Dark_Strider

Never heard of this 'Fraday.' All joking aside, anyone who believes the EGA will not be finished by tomorrow is an idiot / uneducated fool.

Still holding for some on Friday, there were a LOT of preorders after the beta weekend and big stress test. Not quite July numbers, but a lot.

August and Sept were pretty flat -- probably as many in last week of July as there were in all of August. November will have a lot.

I don't consider myself uneducated, OR a fool. But I won't mind being wrong. (Nov30 for me)

Still holding for some on Friday, there were a LOT of preorders after the beta weekend and big stress test. Not quite July numbers, but a lot.

August and Sept were pretty flat -- probably as many in last week of July as there were in all of August. November will have a lot.

I don't consider myself uneducated, OR a fool. But I won't mind being wrong. (Nov30 for me)

I agree. There will most likely be some unfortunate souls who will need to hold out till Friday. BioWare didn't mention the influxes in pre-orders; they only mentioned the peak. Given the fact that almost everyone I know who pre-ordered did so in November, I highly doubt that Dec will get in tomorrow. I even have to say that late Nov may be waiting. Really, though, that is not bad at all. If BioWare gets EVERYONE in with 4 days of early access, I would have to give them an A.

Hoping and praying that 11/14 makes it in tomorrow... but I will not be too surprised if it doesn't.

Almost made it, 10/14 here, hopefully tomorrow.

I find it interesting how people are getting so upset about not getting in. I swear it's like some kind of drug addiction. Are there MMO Anonymous groups yet? :) Anyway, looks like tomorrow for me, keeping my fingers crossed :D

Have fun in game, a couple weeks from now nobody is going to care about this. I'm sure there will much more important things to whine about :rolleyes: