If they fix anything in pvp its needs to be the BAGS

Lrdprimus

I am valor lvl 53 and dont even have full Champ yet and im STILL USING A lvl 48 weapon. I think im going to start collecting Battlemaster bags now for **** sake.

I understand they need a grind system to get gear but to put up a grind system AND A RANDOM LUCK SYSTEM omg.

I would really like to meet the people that thought this idea up IN REAL LIFE.

Lvl 50 Sith Jugg

Be glad it wasn't setup like they had it in Warhammer online. Kill a keep/city boss and you might see something, otherwise, forget it.

You are correct: I unsubscribed from Warhammer after 2 months (to compare: 2 years in Dark Age of Camelot) - SWTOR has slightly higher "player interest lifespawn" (3-4 months maybe) but this bags system still sucks.

I feel guilty for 5 items I've got from 15 bags while my guildie got only 2 items from 20+ bags.

You are correct: I unsubscribed from Warhammer after 2 months (to compare: 2 years in Dark Age of Camelot) - SWTOR has slightly higher "player interest lifespawn" (3-4 months maybe) but this bags system still sucks.

I feel guilty for 5 items I've got from 15 bags while my guildie got only 2 items from 20+ bags.

I have 3 items from 25+ bags... This is really sucks... if things goes on like this, i will cancel subscripton for sure. And btw, i have really fun on PVP and whole game, its only bags that sucks so hard...

Edited by Phrin

the system is OK but they need to add more curency in those bags if they wanna keep it random

i got 25 bags 3 epics...

i saw a guy on my server pvp rang 33 10 items 8 from bags 2 from the vendor.. :|

the guy with who i do pvp 7 first bags 3 epics..

i dont have anything agains a little random factor if i could at least buy some low stuff

but farming pvp since days now not even able to upgrade gear is sad.. ^^

oh and lol the first bag a friend got was his weapon he was happy.. so yep RNG sux.. !!

well guess its time to see patch notes :|

I am valor lvl 53 and dont even have full Champ yet and im STILL USING A lvl 48 weapon. I think im going to start collecting Battlemaster bags now for **** sake.

I understand they need a grind system to get gear but to put up a grind system AND A RANDOM LUCK SYSTEM omg.

I would really like to meet the people that thought this idea up IN REAL LIFE.

Lvl 50 Sith Jugg

I so and totaly agree, it's the stupidst system ever made and i also would like to meet the ones that made the system then i could say i meet with the dumbest of mankind.

the system is OK but they need to add more curency in those bags if they wanna keep it random

i got 25 bags 3 epics...

i saw a guy on my server pvp rang 33 10 items 8 from bags 2 from the vendor.. :|

the guy with who i do pvp 7 first bags 3 epics..

i dont have anything agains a little random factor if i could at least buy some low stuff

but farming pvp since days now not even able to upgrade gear is sad.. ^^

oh and lol the first bag a friend got was his weapon he was happy.. so yep RNG sux.. !!

well guess its time to see patch notes :|

My hard work grinding pvp valor should have nothing to do with Random IMO. I worked hard for gear I should get a piece every once in awhile. I would rather do 200 hours of pvp grind and get a sword then get 20 bags with 3 cent POS.

At valor 55 i am going to start collecting lvl 60 bags so i have about 500 when i get there to just make sure i get a few pieces of gear. stupid stupid system

BTW i have 3 sets of boots already

1 on a companion

1 dps spec

1 tank spec

yet im using a lvl 48 sword

again this is a stupid system

PvP confusion. I've purchased all lvl 40 pvp gear and I was trying to figure out how to spend my pvp points and the only things I saw was bags and mercenary tokens.

Did I miss some thing?

Do these merc tokens buy ALL of the pvp gear from the pvp vendors? It seemed to me there were different symbols for 3 tiers of pvp gear. What I would expect is that X number of tokens A could be changed in for B tokens and those could be changed in for C tokens; like Warhammer.

At this point I don't get it. >.<

and you wanted everything after 3 weeks of playing? riiight.... keep whining

Who said we need everything? U troll, or just stupid? This thread is about ****** RNG, not about getting all in no time. My friend with 29lvl valor have 5 champion items and 1 centaurion. I have 35lvl valor and have 3 champions...

PS: 2 of my items, was from 1st and 2nd bag, after this, 3rd item about 10 bag, and now nothing... 15 bags, and nothing (today will be another 4-5)

Edited by Phrin

Amen. RNG so a player can acquire end game gear is the biggest BS come round. This is a sad attempt at extending subscriptions. Bioware must think will put up with this RNG crap after the first initial months. As much as I like this game if the RNG system stays in place I'll leave for something else.

Agree, im not a fan of 100% luck sistem that Bioware is using here. I have only 30 valor, but opnened about 20 bags last week, getting 2 relics (hope they are bugged and they give some stats to them) and about 50 centurion comendation. I have seen people with 20 valor and full Champion.

Teorically i have done more pvp than them and i have 1 centurion piece against 3-4-5 of their champion armor.

im in ur boat m8. battlemaster etcetc got everything champion or battlemaster and still centurion weapon. sniffles.

^

Im valor rank 62.5 - the only battlemaster gear I have is the buyable earpiece, implants, I am currently 0/10 battlemaster bags - JUST champ coms. I still use a 49 modded gun.....

Its driving me crazy.

Who said we need everything? U troll, or just stupid? This thread is about ****** RNG, not about getting all in no time. My friend with 29lvl valor have 5 champion items and 1 centaurion. I have 35lvl valor and have 3 champions...

PS: 2 of my items, was from 1st and 2nd bag, after this, 3rd item about 10 bag, and now nothing... 15 bags, and nothing (today will be another 4-5)

So what you dont like about this RNG is that not every bag gives you item... Ok that means you want every bag to give you item so you get full set in no time... So where im trolling?

All they must do about bags is to make sure bags dont give same items, thats all. The chance of getting items is just fine, aspecialy with such easy way of getting this bags.

I don't understand the problem. Stop complaining about not getting lucky in the bags. The idea is that you are grinding for the Centurion set, if you get lucky along the way its a bonus! Why would you want to get fully geared 3 weeks into the games release? People need to learn to be more patient and be happy to just have fun.

I can't name any MMO where you get free PvP gear so quickly, including WoW. I mean I grinded for 3-4 weeks to get geared up in that game for Arena.

So what you dont like about this RNG is that not every bag gives you item... Ok that means you want every bag to give you item so you get full set in no time... So where im trolling?

All they must do about bags is to make sure bags dont give same items, thats all. The chance of getting items is just fine, aspecialy with such easy way of getting this bags.

Or maybe just make a higher cost for the actual pieces so if you don't like playing slots you don't have to?

Man that took all of a second to come up with. I gotta get into game design?

I don't understand the problem. Stop complaining about not getting lucky in the bags. The idea is that you are grinding for the Centurion set, if you get lucky along the way its a bonus! Why would you want to get fully geared 3 weeks into the games release? People need to learn to be more patient and be happy to just have fun.

I can't name any MMO where you get free PvP gear so quickly, including WoW. I mean I grinded for 3-4 weeks to get geared up in that game for Arena.

Because PvP efficiency is partially gear based, and players who get lucky will destroy players who are unlucky assuming the skill gap isn't drastic.

People don't necessarily want to get their gear quickly, what they don't want is for other people to get theirs faster for the same (or less) effort. It would be better if the bags gave no items at all, than how it is now.

Amen. RNG so a player can acquire end game gear is the biggest BS come round. This is a sad attempt at extending subscriptions. Bioware must think will put up with this RNG crap after the first initial months. As much as I like this game if the RNG system stays in place I'll leave for something else.

Ill definately leave too if they dont change it..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.