Bioware, You Want to Resuscitate This Game? Then Implement The Following.

Xugos

Everything Xugos said literally went right through your noggin.

What he stated was there is no reason that PvE should be harder due to design flaws rather than just simply being difficult.

NOBODY wants to play a game where it's hard due to the fact that your abilities are not functioning properly, threat cannot be monitored other than by just a hunch, and targeting is awful.

Better yet, do you hear YOURSELF.

We want difficult gameplay where you don't feel cheated by the functionality of the game.

This. What you're saying is like demanding to play an FPS where you have no targeting reticule instead of demanding that the FPS' designers make the hostile forces deal more damage purely because you want an increased level of difficulty.

I.e. when you play Halo on "Legendary" (most difficult setting), your HUD (heads-up display) does not become the epitome of mediocrity or is not devolved in any way. It remains the same. Instead, your enemies become tougher.

Edited by Xugos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The logic within my post just glided over your head.

Nothing I can say will enlighten you, so I won't bother. I'm sorry you feel the way that you do. I'm also sorry that I've threatened you (somehow) enough to cause you to use ad-hominem attacks for no apparent reason.

Have a great day. :cool:

No it's you who fails to undestand this isnt wow (which I played for 7 years), if you want all the features of wow in this game then whats the point. Most of us may as well go back to our 9 lvl85's and keep playing wow.

L2P outside your square, rather than changing what exists learn to become an adept player with what we have.

Macros & mods are not needed............macros helped to ruin wow pvp, is that what you want to see here? And mods made everything easy mode, some guilds are already doing heroic operations without mods so why cant you?

I have already torn apart your list of demands in an earlier post, some I agreed with others are purely childish because wow had then Swtor must have them. What a load of clap trap.

Edited by NoxiousAlby

Note the one thing I strongly disagree with is your "Fix pvp gear accessibility." the pvp forum is filled with people who hate the bag system and are complaining how crappy it is. Not because it's easy because it's very luck based. Some get gear easily while others pvp all day every day for a crappy two pieces a week.

No it's you who fails to undestand this isnt wow (which I played for 7 years), if you want all the features of wow in this game then whats the point. Most of us may as well back to our 9 lvl85's and keep playing wow.

L2P outside your square, rather than changing what exists learn to become an adept player with what we have.

Macros & mods are not needed............macros helped to ruin wow pvp, is that what you want to see here? And mods made everything easy mode, some guilds are already doing heroic operations without mods so why cant you?

I have already torn apart your list of demands in an earlier post, some I agreed with others are purely childish because wow had then Swtor must have them. What a load of clap trap.

Read the post above yours. I have seldom mentioned WoW within this thread. I believe you are hallucinating or are attempting to create a populist straw-man argument.

Oh, as do I. I don't mind people saying "I want this or that." or "This isn't good enough it needs this!" that doesn't bother me at all. It's "This, this, and this game has failed." and then later they list more games. Sure there's many mmo's that have failed in my eyes but I certainly don't think all of them has.

As for Xugos. EvE seems to be rather profitable and successful. Many even admit to this but even the people who claim EvE is successful are click to claim that Rift/Aion are dying despite the fact that both games have a bigger population (Rift may not but Aion's population has stabilized as much as I can't stand that game.) in actuality Aion has a huge population. Just not a huge North American or European population. I heard it's extremely successful in Korea/China.

Not that this has any baring on SWTOR. According to Bioware for SWTOR to be a success it needs to hold over 500,000 players. I do think it will retain that many subs at worse. I don't think that's a problem. I do believe as you've stated it has potential to hold far more than that. I also do agree with most things on your list. I never called it a flawless game. I just feel the "This is dying" and "This is dead" to be exaggerations.

Eve is a very oddball case, I will not lie. I would not coin it as a failure nor would I say it was extremely successful. It was an adventure that company took and sampled with what I'd say a dangerous concept and came out decently with it. I think that company probably made a lot of good choices. However, I cannot say as I never played it. The game wasn't my style of game but never once have I ever considered it bad.

The only hope I see for SWTOR if it continues in its current state is the fact that it is Star Wars. That title alone will maintain subs, however, with just some minor changes - simple core changes would ultimately lead to a MASSIVE success. The fact is, they are not following down that path right now and don't say give it time. You cannot do that in this market of MMO anymore. It is VICIOUS. You must release a successful game at its launch and build on it.

Think about Blizzard and their modo when asked when their game will be released.

"When it's ready"

There is a reason they do this and there is a reason ALL of their games are successful.

I have not read this whole thread. Overall I think some decent points were made in the original post. Though I do think the Poster was a bit childish and way to demanding. Also seemed a little bit inexperienced with MMO forums. Very little do things like this ever go exactly how the poster wants and the way it was worded I think was a little bit poor. It seems to arrogant and from an emotional immature point of view. I am not trying to belittle the poster completely. Like I said decent points were made.

Just when trying to improve a game, you post your opinion. Not demands and "YOU MUST DO THIS OTHERWISE YOUR GAME WILL SUCK" kind of posts. They get really old especially when the game is still so new. The proper way to go about trying to improve a game based on your opinion, note that word, is to list why you think something is wrong, annoying or poorly implemented etc, and then the fix you think is actually do-able.

Which you did this in a way, I just really don't like demanding posts this early in a games life or really at all. When I read feedback on my Software. I realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't like it when people tell me what to do. I makes me dislike them a lot, and their idea. It just puts Devs off.

I think SWTOR is a great MMO but it is not perfect, nothing in this world can be. We are human after all. Mistakes will be made. However I am putting faith behind the giant that is BioWare. I am not fanboying them super crazy but they do pretty decent work with their games.

- Chat bubbles (with the option to disable for those of us who are introverted within the community, myself included.)

Ah ok?

- Add a combat log. I will say this again. ADD A COMBAT LOG. IT IS A *MUST!* A combat log is needed for damage/healing/tank mitigation parses. If you are serious about having guilds progress in non-mediocre PvE content, these are essential.

I can agree with this. I was surprised there wasn't one.

- ADD TARGET OF TARGET into the game. Over-haul the UI in general.

Yes we need a ToT. However an Over-haul completely? I don't think that is needed. It actually did something right finally by presenting default having unit frames by your action bars. Which for some un godly reason a lot of GUI devs can't seem to understand. I think simple more customization would be fine. IE ability to move and re-size everything.

- Fix bugs in general, but most importantly the ones pertaining to the mail system (where an item can be lost forever if the bug occurs.)

I think this is sort of a given it will happen. Did you just start playing MMO's? Have you seen the *********** mess so many have come out with. I think SWTOR's launch was decent. Not the best but better than a lot of others. Asking for this is like asking to be given air to breathe.

- Overhaul the auction house system (GTN.) Add a search option, remove the 50 item limit on your auctions, and add bid/buyout functionality that isn't feudalistic and outdated.

Ah I haven't used the auction house a lot but there is a search function. Maybe making it less restrictive I guess is what you are tying to say. I would hardly call this out dated.

- SERVER FORUMS. THIS IS A MUST TO ENSURE THAT A STRONG SERVER-COMMUNITY MANIFESTS ITSELF!

Ya I like to talk **** on PvP servers and it makes a community stronger.

- An LFG system over-haul. I'm not saying it should be automated and teleport you to the location of whatever it is you're doing like WoW does, but there needs to be increased support for this. Perhaps introducing a channel with some extra features dedicated to creating groups would do it.

I wouldn't drive this to much because having another LFG like WoW would be very frustrating. I do think however it needs more options. SWTOR's LFG is definitely outdated.

- Improve your servers so that you do not have to create two separate instances for a mere 50 people in a SINGLE sub-zone. That is just asinine and removes the social/community atmosphere from the game. I bought an MMORPG, not a single-player Mass Effect RPG.

I disagree. If you are in a guild with friends, which a ton of people are with IRL friends and those who have continued on from other MMO's together that this is not an issue. One of the big reasons I, and a lot of other people are playing this MMO because it does have a Mass Effect feel to it. I mean this is BioWare who made the game. Simply put, don't care that you think this is a single player RPG. It is incredibly far from it. I am almost always questing with my friends and I love group conversations. So I really don't understand how you can this is like a single player RPG.

- Fix accessibility to PvP gear. As it stands, many are reporting it is MUCH TOO EASY to acquire.

Eh? This kind of balancing comes with time. Can't be perfect right out the gate. Are you talking about the max level gear? Because the non level 50 gear would be a moot point.

- Allow people to queue for SPECIFIC WARZONES.

Yes this is frustrating. Though I think some warzones would be more played than others. Though it would be interesting to see which.

- A customizable UI with third party add-on support. All healers (experienced healers) that I know cringe at the lack of a customizable UI. Click-to-heal made healing fun. Bioware MUST implement this.

- >>>>>>>Ensure mouse-over heal support.<<<<<<<

Ok this is really annoying. I have healed in a ton of MMOs. I do not "cringe" at the current UI and options. That is opinion based and IMO by someone who relied WAY to heavily on Addons in other games. When I was raiding hardcore, I mean every day 6+ hours, the better healers did NOT use any healing addons. We always had problems with people trying to use some healing addon to make things "easier".

- A fix to optimization issues. Great machines are not running this game so great.

What are you calling great machines? I have a 3.4 quad core, 1.5gig DDR5 card, and 8 gigs of ram on Windows 7 64 bit. I run this game on 60-110 FPS with everything on max settings except Shadows. Never particularly cared for Shadows in MMOs they always seem to drop FPS way to much. I watch Streams of people doing 50 Hard FPs and their streams look really great.

- A fix to delay issues that are not related to latency. People have "50 ms" latency and have a 3-4 second delay on select abilities.

Just yes. This has been very annoying.

- Better customer support. Hire MORE people, HAND THEM a company policy book, and GET them helping people out. No excuse for not having enough people when you knew how much traffic there would be on launch day.

I haven't had to deal with Customer support yet because I have honestly not had any issues. I don't know if I am just lucky or what.

- Buy a better swtor.com server. No reason why your WEBSITE should have queues when practically every MMO, including ones that have been less or more successful, did not have queues at launch, nevermind post-launch.

Be happy they are at least doing something about a website getting overloaded. Have you ever ran a website were millions of people were visiting it? It is not something that can just be so easily "upgraded". Ah queues are most definitely part of MMO's. The servers will balance out over the upcoming months.

- Increase the number of players allowed on a server. Don't hide subscription numbers by artificially inflating server size. Reportedly, only 2000-2500 players are allowed per server, which is horrible. Bump that number up significantly, even if it is done gradually, or you're in trouble. The game world is already pretty empty in some places as is.

I wouldn't speculate on something you aren't completely sure of.

- Re-instate the appearance unifier, even if temporarily. No reason why a battle-hardened Trooper should look literally like a clown with a rain-bow themed assortment of ballistic armor plates.

- Have community managers COMMUNICATE to the player base that Bioware understands our issues and is working diligently on fixing them. As of now, it appears as though y'all are pretending NOTHING is wrong. Wake up.

I really don't have a huge opinion about these. Just look at the catastrophe that was GhostCrawler. CM's are not always the answer. I think it is safe to assume a company as huge as BioWare is paying attention.

- Dissolve the universal PvP bracket. Put in SPECIALIZED PvP brackets instead. A 1-49 bracket and then a 50 bracket would be a great start, but preferrably, just do a 1-30, 30-49, and then a 50 bracket. If the player base grows further (big if here), then dissect the brackets further and specialize them to an even greater extent.

This surprised me. I don't really like it because even with the auto level to stats etc filled out talent pages will always do better, well at least if the player does not suck. I think it is mostly for the launch and first few months. My bet is that it will be changed in a patch after a few months when people have mostly leveled 50 cept the extreme casuals. To say if the player base grows bigger I think is just honestly a laugh. The Star Wars fan base ALONE is probably one of the biggest ones in history. I don't really see a huge issues with player population.

- Address content-related player concerns. Let us know what the horizon is bringing, and by this I mean, RELEASE MORE OPERATIONS/WARZONES and RATED WARZONES and give us an estimated time of arrival that is not too far off.

This is way to steep to be demanding considering the game has not even been out over a month yet. Chill out.

- A space overhaul. Not sure if the Hero engine can handle it, but space combat is just abysmal after the first few flying sortees. Something closer to SWG space but IMPROVED because this is 2011 and not 2004 would be required.

I do agree the space combat is not the greatest. However be happy that there even is space combat. I was honestly hoping and very excited for Free travel space. However this would be very challenging to do. I would like to see the ability to do Space Battles grouped, and allowing friends to ride in your ship and use your guns. Of course doing this could mean the difficulty needs to be ramped up. I would also really like to see Space PvP.

It's "This, this, and this game has failed."... I just feel the "This is dying" and "This is dead" to be exaggerations.

I'm not, nor do I think Xugos is, arguing that TOR is dying or dead RIGHT NOW. We are presenting the case (and a strong one I think) that Bioware has released an MMO that has some of the same fundamental flaws that several past MMO's have had. And all of them failed to become what the developers and community wanted. I just don't want that to happen to TOR. As I am sure you don't either.

Read the post above yours. I have seldom mentioned WoW within this thread. I believe you are hallucinating or are attempting to create a populist straw-man argument.

Wrong again, read your first post.................................and tell me what added features you want brought into this game that dont already exist in wow. Your a forum troll on their forums (yes i'm familiar with the name), half the things you NEED are not needed at all by competent players.

No it's you who fails to undestand this isnt wow (which I played for 7 years), if you want all the features of wow in this game then whats the point. Most of us may as well go back to our 9 lvl85's and keep playing wow.

Edit: Most high-tier PvP players didn't even use mods - just macros. That's HOW good WoW's core features were

We don't want WoW and its features. We want its functionality and core features.

Macros and mods MAXIMIZED efficiency in PvP - they did not ruin it. It was god awful to have to forcefully target someone every time you wanted to use a form of CC.

Thus, focus target was invented. I bet you didn't know focus target was in SWTOR, did ya? It just exists as a poor and lesser version of what WoW has to offer.

Torn apart what? You were literally buttdevestated by 3 different people by that outrageous post earlier.

Edited by Treyzorz

And you are deflecting.

Most of the methods you describe in game as needing overhauls are things that NEVER existed in WoW day one but are there now.

This game NEEDs to grow on its own power and ability to feel out what that is. I know you think you been around the block enough to know what this game needs but I doubt that.

Bugs are unforeseen errors they happen. I dare you to take even a simplistic c++ class and tell me there are not times your not pulling your hair out do to seemingly random errors.

Bioware can and will get to the bugs when they can.

The rest will be on a case by case basis as the game lives and breaths. I know some of you think this is a mistake and too slow but in the long run I feel its going to be fine.

Lastly Bioware has both in interviews after launch both with tv news and pod casters like cynicalbrit come out to say what they are looking forward to fix after launch. They were generalized comments but they are on the table.

Chill out.

Edited by Avrose

Not good enough. It must be done within the next ~20.1 days or they'll have missed their chance. They have 1 shot, 1 window of opportunity in which to conduct damage control. After that, the damage is permanent. There is no going back. No retroactive mending.

And you are deflecting.

Most of the methods you describe in game as needing overhauls are things that NEVER existed in WoW day one but are there now.

This game NEEDs to grow on its own power and ability to feel out what that is. I know you think you been around the block enough to know what this game needs but I doubt that.

Bugs are unforeseen errors they happen. I dare you to take even a simplistic c++ class and tell me there are not times your not pulling your hair out do to seemingly random errors.

The rest will be on a case by case basis as the game lives and breaths. I know some of you think this is a mistake and too slow but in the long run I feel its going to be fine.

Lastly Bioware has both in interviews after launch both with tv news and pod casters like cynicalbrit come out to say what they are looking forward to fix after launch. Thy were generalized comments but they are on the table.

Chill out.

We haven't complained about bugs as these are a plague that any MMO faces and are known to be eventually fixed.

What we complain about are CORE FEATURES that may or may not be changed depending on whether or not BioWare wants to or not. Their choice lies in their customer base - us. What are we doing? We are trying to persuade them.

Also, WoW has taken ideas from other MMOs that were deemed successful and used them.

It's called using what works.

You don't speak for me or anyone BUT yourself. I think the game will be a success by following a different path and not "WoW in space". I am so tired of the amazing arrogance I see here "Do what I say or you will fail" what an ego you have ! The game is fun and its DIFFERENT ! I know thats a tough concept for you but try and grasp it. Don't need chat bubbles, don't need parsers, don't need threat meters...dont need 90% of what you think is manditory to avoid total falure.

And you are deflecting.

Lastly Bioware has both in interviews after launch both with tv news and pod casters like cynicalbrit come out to say what they are looking forward to fix after launch. They were generalized comments but they are on the table.

Chill out.

My favorite part of writing a program in C++ are linker errors. Impossible to *********** find out whats causing it.

You don't speak for me or anyone BUT yourself. I think the game will be a success by following a different path and not "WoW in space". I am so tired of the amazing arrogance I see here "Do what I say or you will fail" what an ego you have ! The game is fun and its DIFFERENT ! I know thats a tough concept for you but try and grasp it. Don't need chat bubbles, don't need parsers, don't need threat meters...dont need 90% of what you think is manditory to avoid total falure.

Apparently, and purely just from this thread, I speak for about ~75 other people.

We're not wanting Darth Arthas or Jedi Master Thrall.

We don't seek WoW in space.

We just want TOR to use successful core features that WoW among other MMOs used that are just a base to any MMO.

These features have no outcome on the actual game as a story and concept. It will be Star Wars with usable features.

By your standards, we want to be a WOW AION WARHAMMER EVE, etc. IN SPACE.

Edited by Treyzorz

Note: If you want to flame me for criticizing this game, please don't hesitate, but know this: this is simply a list of issues that we all recognize exist. We all want the best for SW:TOR which is why we bought it in the first place, and if Bioware wants send a signal that it is dedicated to this game, then it would be wise to begin communicating and recognizing issues.

Edit: I am now understanding that some people disagree with the premise that this thread begins with: that the game is in need of "resuscitation." Please ignore that point momentarily if you disagree.

Well, for those of who may know me (because they despise me) from my rampant pre-launch criticisms of this game, including ones derived from beta experience, it's happening. Most of the beta testers' concerns were not addressed, and that leaves us with the current state of the game.

SW:TOR is a game with great potential. That being said, MMOs only get one shot, and this is SW:TOR's. Bioware MUST implement the following (a consolidated list of fixes that I have heard demanded by numerous people within the community) before the free 30 days game-time period ends.

THE LIST:

- Chat bubbles (with the option to disable for those of us who are introverted within the community, myself included.)

- Add a combat log. I will say this again. ADD A COMBAT LOG. IT IS A *MUST!* A combat log is needed for damage/healing/tank mitigation parses. If you are serious about having guilds progress in non-mediocre PvE content, these are essential.

- Fix bugs in general, but most importantly the ones pertaining to the mail system (where an item can be lost forever if the bug occurs.)

- Overhaul the auction house system (GTN.) Add a search option, remove the 50 item limit on your auctions, and add bid/buyout functionality that isn't feudalistic and outdated.

- SERVER FORUMS. THIS IS A MUST TO ENSURE THAT A STRONG SERVER-COMMUNITY MANIFESTS ITSELF!

- Implement a threat parse so that tanks can actually gage how much threat they have on targets. Right now, they are in the dark and they have a disproportionally stressful job. I can personally testify that I don't know a single person, nor do I think such a person exists or is common, that appreciates the current system of things pertaining to threat.

- An LFG system over-haul. I'm not saying it should be automated and teleport you to the location of whatever it is you're doing like WoW does, but there needs to be increased support for this. Perhaps introducing a channel with some extra features dedicated to creating groups would do it.

- Improve your servers so that you do not have to create two separate instances for a mere 50 people in a SINGLE sub-zone. That is just asinine and removes the social/community atmosphere from the game. I bought an MMORPG, not a single-player Mass Effect RPG.

- Fix accessibility to PvP gear. As it stands, many are reporting it is MUCH TOO EASY to acquire.

- ADD MACROS.

- A customizable UI with third party add-on support. All healers (experienced healers) that I know cringe at the lack of a customizable UI. Click-to-heal made healing fun. Bioware MUST implement this.

- A fix to optimization issues. Great machines are not running this game so great.

- A fix to delay issues that are not related to latency. People have "50 ms" latency and have a 3-4 second delay on select abilities.

- Better customer support. Hire MORE people, HAND THEM a company policy book, and GET them helping people out. No excuse for not having enough people when you knew how much traffic there would be on launch day.

- Buy a better swtor.com server. No reason why your WEBSITE should have queues when practically every MMO, including ones that have been less or more successful, did not have queues at launch, nevermind post-launch.

- Increase the number of players allowed on a server. Don't hide subscription numbers by artificially inflating server size. Reportedly, only 2000-2500 players are allowed per server, which is horrible. Bump that number up significantly, even if it is done gradually, or you're in trouble. The game world is already pretty empty in some places as is.

- Re-instate the appearance unifier, even if temporarily. No reason why a battle-hardened Trooper should look literally like a clown with a rain-bow themed assortment of ballistic armor plates.

- Have community managers COMMUNICATE to the player base that Bioware understands our issues and is working diligently on fixing them. As of now, it appears as though y'all are pretending NOTHING is wrong. Wake up.

- Dissolve the universal PvP bracket. Put in SPECIALIZED PvP brackets instead. A 1-49 bracket and then a 50 bracket would be a great start, but preferrably, just do a 1-30, 30-49, and then a 50 bracket. If the player base grows further (big if here), then dissect the brackets further and specialize them to an even greater extent. A level 50 has much more utility and more abilities in its arsenal than a level 15. Even if they have the same stats, that is UNFAIR because the level 50 has a vested advantage. That's why there should always be brackets, albeit with the boost system retained.

- Work towards providing the PvP community with something with more longevity and something that fosters community. That something is an arena system with arena maps. This would go a LONG way for the PvP community.

- Address content-related player concerns. Let us know what the horizon is bringing, and by this I mean, RELEASE MORE OPERATIONS/WARZONES and RATED WARZONES and give us an estimated time of arrival that is not too far off.

- A space overhaul. Not sure if the Hero engine can handle it, but space combat is just abysmal after the first few flying sortees. Something closer to SWG space but IMPROVED because this is 2011 and not 2004 would be required.

Let me know if I missed something. The aforementioned were the most common issues presented to myself by other members of this community.

If you support this list or want to petition me to add something to it, please say so.

TL;DR: pick a random spot on the list and read it. See if you agree.

That's the list. It's your choice to make this game or break it, Bioware.

Ball's in your court.

It's a check, but will it be a check-mate?

THe game doesn't need to be "ressusicated" it just launched.

But from your comments I see you're a PvP "aficionado" so you'll be toddling off to the next face melting game real soon now anyhow.

BTW, there is a PvP specific forum. It's not titled "General".

Note: If you want to flame me for criticizing this game, please don't hesitate, but know this: this is simply a list of issues that we all recognize exist. We all want the best for SW:TOR which is why we bought it in the first place, and if Bioware wants send a signal that it is dedicated to this game, then it would be wise to begin communicating and recognizing issues.

Edit: I am now understanding that some people disagree with the premise that this thread begins with: that the game is in need of "resuscitation." Please ignore that point momentarily if you disagree.

Well, for those of who may know me (because they despise me) from my rampant pre-launch criticisms of this game, including ones derived from beta experience, it's happening. Most of the beta testers' concerns were not addressed, and that leaves us with the current state of the game.

SW:TOR is a game with great potential. That being said, MMOs only get one shot, and this is SW:TOR's. Bioware MUST implement the following (a consolidated list of fixes that I have heard demanded by numerous people within the community) before the free 30 days game-time period ends.

THE LIST:

- Implement a threat parse so that tanks can actually gage how much threat they have on targets. Right now, they are in the dark and they have a disproportionally stressful job. I can personally testify that I don't know a single person, nor do I think such a person exists or is common, that appreciates the current system of things pertaining to threat.

- ADD MACROS.

- Dissolve the universal PvP bracket. Put in SPECIALIZED PvP brackets instead. A 1-49 bracket and then a 50 bracket would be a great start, but preferrably, just do a 1-30, 30-49, and then a 50 bracket. If the player base grows further (big if here), then dissect the brackets further and specialize them to an even greater extent. A level 50 has much more utility and more abilities in its arsenal than a level 15. Even if they have the same stats, that is UNFAIR because the level 50 has a vested advantage. That's why there should always be brackets, albeit with the boost system retained.

- Work towards providing the PvP community with something with more longevity and something that fosters community. That something is an arena system with arena maps. This would go a LONG way for the PvP community.

Let me know if I missed something. The aforementioned were the most common issues presented to myself by other members of this community.

If you support this list or want to petition me to add something to it, please say so.

Ball's in your court.

Sounds like you want World of Warcraft in space. I however don't want half of these things. Go play your other MMO and please stop trying to taint this game with horrible features such as arena, dungeon finders, and macros.

Sounds like you want World of Warcraft in space. I however don't want half of these things. Go play your other MMO and please stop trying to taint this game with horrible features such as arena, dungeon finders, and macros.

My post did not request a dungeon finder. Arena is not a horrible feature. Macros are not a horrible feature either, especially considering that they are entirely optional.

THE LIST:

- ADD MACROS.

Ball's in your court.

I agree!

We don't want WoW and its features. We want its functionality and core features.

Macros and mods MAXIMIZED efficiency in PvP - they did not ruin it. It was god awful to have to forcefully target someone every time you wanted to use a form of CC.

Thus, focus target was invented. I bet you didn't know focus target was in SWTOR, did ya? It just exists as a poor and lesser version of what WoW has to offer.

Torn apart what? You were literally buttdevestated by 3 different people by that outrageous post earlier.

You truly think that affliction locks being able to dot a player by pushing 1 or 2 buttons maximised efficiency? For the lock maybe not the player on the receiving end. Macros exist for weak people who fail to learn how to play their characters. If players cant use a keyboard & mouse or a nostromo (for us experienced players) then your skills are just plain bad.

As for the focus on nearest target yes i'm familiar with it and have been using it since day 1. So nice try but i'm sure you'll understand why then ToT is not a game breaker when we already have focus on nearest target.

You obviously didnt read my initial post where I went through each of his list of demands and gave my opinion just as the OP did because there were no replies. You are mixing me up with someone elses post, a failure on your part to read.