Only getting Centurion Comm from Champion bags

BarcodeX

Is it me, or do I need dumb luck and pro RNG to get the Champion gear from Champion Bags instead of effing 3 centurion comm? My last 5 bags contained cent. comm.

You're supposed to get Centurion commendations from Champion bags and then Champion commendations from Battlemaster bags. They're called Champion or Battlemaster bags because you have a RANDOM chance of looting a Champion or Battlemaster token which can be redeemed for a piece of PvP gear.

^^

Yeah I know that, but they do have a chance to give Champion "gear". I would have figured after my 5th bag I'd get at one piece but I guess not. Seems like the chance to get a gear is low.

I've had buddies get almost full sets of Champion doing just hardcore warzones within 2-3 days. I've done an extensive amount of hours so far and have just been getting crap cent. comm.

I guess it's just another pvper QQing >_<

Edited by BarcodeX

^^

Yeah I know that, but they do have a chance to give Champion "gear". I would have figured after my 5th bag I'd get at one piece but I guess not. Seems like the chance to get a gear is low.

I've had buddies get almost full sets of Champion doing just hardcore warzones within 2-3 days. I've done an extensive amount of hours so far and have just been getting crap cent. comm.

I guess it's just another pvper QQing >_<

There is no QQ, my friend. The entire RNG system of itemizing your character for PvP is one of the worst implementations of any MMO that I have ever played. There is no reward for time, effort, or skill (medals for more tokens) -- a crappy, non-objective-seeking scrub-a-dub can get half of his set with 7 lucky bags, while the experience, game-winning player who puts in countless hours of grind gets the same 7 bags except only to have 21 commendations (which is not even a single tier piece; by this I mean set-bonus piece, it can buy an off-piece) which are for a lesser piece in the end (centurion).

I cannot fathom at just how terrible the RNG bags are; it is simply impossible to convey how utterly atrocious it is. I'm sorry. I hope to see more posts about this, for it's truly an abysmal experience.

There is no QQ, my friend. The entire RNG system of itemizing your character for PvP is one of the worst implementations of any MMO that I have ever played. There is no reward for time, effort, or skill (medals for more tokens) -- a crappy, non-objective-seeking scrub-a-dub can get half of his set with 7 lucky bags, while the experience, game-winning player who puts in countless hours of grind gets the same 7 bags except only to have 21 commendations (which is not even a single tier piece; by this I mean set-bonus piece, it can buy an off-piece) which are for a lesser piece in the end (centurion).

I cannot fathom at just how terrible the RNG bags are; it is simply impossible to convey how utterly atrocious it is. I'm sorry. I hope to see more posts about this, for it's truly an abysmal experience.

+1 and true that.

I guess I'll just continue pvping and hope for luck xP