Another brilliant move by Bioware...

Conundrum-NSA

Yeah..........they really planned all this launching and what not out huh :/

That was a SICK move by Bioware............pay 150 for a collectors edition so we can $@)# you in the rear while all the digital guys go LOLZNEWB ingame while they blow past your lvl until your box arrives

Actually more than a few people think it was a calculated move to force people to use Origin...which is 100% profit for them. That would be win-win for them. All boxed CE orders canceled and people buy digital....then those CEs sell anyway when they go on the shelves.

Simple correction to that, was to pay for next day shipping on a CE edition. I ordered through Amazon.com and paid $10.00 for it to be delivered by the 22nd. Wasn't that difficult.

You can't get next day shipping many places in the world. For example, there is no next day shipping to military bases outside the US.

From what I've gathered while reading the articles and dialogue occurring on this issue, it doesn't really appear to be BioWare's fault that this may be happening. Retailers like Amazon, Wal-Mart and Best Buy make their own decisions on when items are shipped.

For example, I've just seen a message from Amazon that they are shipping their items out on the 15th, so you'll have plenty of time to receive the game before launch.

I'm not sure how other retailers are working it out, but it appears that things are slowly coming together and becoming more clear, so just be patient. So far, I think Early Access has gone incredibly well. Kudo's to BioWare for what looks to be a smooth launch. :d_smile:

Simple correction to that, was to pay for next day shipping on a CE edition. I ordered through Amazon.com and paid $10.00 for it to be delivered by the 22nd. Wasn't that difficult.

Check your account. I did the same, but today it has been upgraded to release day shipping.

OP: Old news that was known last week, if not earlier. What is this...your second or third thread TODAY complaining about something.

You see....I remember you moaning and groaning for the last several months. I believe you were complaining in beta, too.

And yet....here you are, you still purchased the game.

For someone who claims to have so many problems with the game (and/or Bioware) you still bought it. So it's really hard to take you serious.