This Screenshot speaks for itself.

Tierya

OP, you're expected to neglect your family and buy a bedpan, pray for good RNG on your loot bags to get expertise to reach equivalent levels of faceroll, and find 3+ friends to do the same.

It's so easy, no idea why you're complaining. :rolleyes:

The unwashed masses will wreck you in PvP, just moreso in SWTOR because they were dense and rolled out expertise in the leveling phase. Two patches from now, it would've made sense.

Name a game that does that.

L2P vs premades or suffer dealing with people that play together.

Here is a idea, make your own premade.

Oh I do..

Yet, I am not 50 and i get rolled by the SAME group.

What a lot of crap, if the game had brackets this would not be an issue, every other mmo with instanced pvp has brackets with good reason. This was a silly amateurish design flaw that could so easily have been avoided when complained about during beta.

It's clear Bioware make single player rpg's given the very basic and obvious mistakes they have made with pvp, such as the lack of brackets, and the difference in activation times across "mirrored" classes from opposing sides. Then we have the lopsided CC, cc given to classes with ranged abilties but absent from pure melee, boy did they ever get that arse about face.

Despite incompetent claims to the contrary, boosting does not level the playing field. Boosting cannot make up for a lack of ability diversity in lower level players, boosting cannot make up for the fact higher levels have better PVP gear giving a larger boost to pvp dmg, resistance and healing, boosting cannot make up for the stats that only become available at meaningful levels later in game such as alacrity and surge.

Pvp instances are a farce, the current system was never going to work, boosting has never, and will never, work unless everything is adjusted to a level playing field, even in rift and war where they have wider brackets and boost, there is clear disparity between the highest and lowest players in a round.

lets not blame brackets. when its clearly a team issue.. I'm level 50 and have claerly been up against superior teams barely able to get any numbers myself..

its just how it goes soemtimes..

I heal the pvp regulars "Know this" therefore the good teams single me out.. making it impossible for me to get medals for healing

this just happens @ all levels brackets aren't going to fix these issues, its just currently the biggest thing to cry about because it isn't there.

I see teams lose all the time people go afk, stop trying.. start whining in the general chat. People in huttball still don't know/haven't learned how to play

fighting off to the sides.. running behind the ball, making sure to fill up the enemy teams resolve bar making it possible for them to score.

There is a ton of things people need to realize.

We've all been camped @ all levels hell @ level 50 I've been camped so hard that people start passing the ball to you @ the starting point forcing you to die.

I haven't come to the forums complaining about that yet.

Edited by Shammus

Hello.

I am a level 34 Jedi who can't seem to win a single warzone.

This screenshot is how 95% of my matches end.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6720/screenshot2012010220405.jpg

Please fix this.. the people who didn't spend time with their families over break get to wreck those who did for leveling faster?

Also, why am I always getting the same 50's on every match? I thought I am not supposed to be queued with Premades unless I am also a premade?

I grow tired.

EDIT: here is round 2 by the way - we scored 4 points this time and got in the last room... but look at the killing ratio.. AGAIN..

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7938/screenshot2012010221363.jpg

Dude, Ishtar reached level 21!!! congrats!!!

You got owned because you didn't have as good of a group as they did.

If you take random people in the street and tell them to play against a trained football team, then the team is going to win.

The problem is not that random people don't train enough, the problem is that they shouldn't play against such a team in the first place.

Edited by Lywald