Space ships - what up

drutoo

OK loving the game so far and finally reached level 15 (Was taking my time to enjoy the story)

so got my space craft and after playing Star Wars galaxies was looking forward to a great space sim, and what happened? The space missions seem to be on the likes of a crappy point and shoot free flash game?

How can you make such a great game and leave space so..... indie?

OK loving the game so far and finally reached level 15 (Was taking my time to enjoy the story)

so got my space craft and after playing Star Wars galaxies was looking forward to a great space sim, and what happened? The space missions seem to be on the likes of a crappy point and shoot free flash game?

when did u read there would be a space sim?

I like the space levels. They are a lot funner then mindlessly circling A-Wings for hours. I do the dailies, well, every day! All they need to do now is add in an open PvP zone and I'm golden. I love on-rails space shooters...wish there were more. Sad to see people bemoan them so much these days.

never indicated that it was advertised as having a great space sim but this looks like a straight rip from a mini game from

http://www.clonewarsadventures.com/

at least with galaxies they left it out until they got it right.

I played SWG for over 5 years and 90% of my time there was in space as I loved the X-wing Vs Tie fighter experience.

Here it seems for daily mission I may as well go for a beer and let my 5 year old click on the yellow targets lol

never indicated that it was advertised as having a great space sim but this looks like a straight rip from a mini game from

I played SWG for over 5 years and 90% of my time there was in space as I loved the X-wing Vs Tie fighter experience.

Here it seems for daily mission I may as well go for a beer and let my 5 year old click on the yellow targets lol

Yea because the lvl 50 quests are as easy as the lvl 15 ones...

I would like to see your 5 year old do the lvl 50 quests, would be a fecking famos vid on youtube.

Yea because the lvl 50 quests are as easy as the lvl 15 ones...

I would like to see your 5 year old do the lvl 50 quests, would be a fecking famos vid on youtube.

NOTHING about the space missions is challenging unless you're brain-dead.

.....oh boy.

I played for 8 years never once bothered to get Ace.