An honest suggestion to help with the Huttball queues.

Chiefwakka

(I am a Republic player, just as an FYI)

Get a top notch editor to add the following lines of play dialogue to Alderaan and the Voidstar....

"Some members of the Sith and Republic have been known to fight under the banners of other noble houses apart from Thul and Organa, your opponent may not be who you expect." - Alderaan Civil War

A word of caution to our strike team, various factions within the Sith Empire/Republic have been seeking the technical readouts of the Voidstar for personal gain. Whoever is in your way, do what must be done in the name of the Republic/Sith! - Voidstar

If the Sith and Republic will fight and kill one another's own faction on Nar Shadda for fame and glory in Huttball, give me one reason why it would be beyond us to have non-altruistic reasons for fighting in the other 2 warzones?

Those edits provide all the justification you need to allow same-faction warzone play in all 3 warzones and allow the Sith to play more than just Huttball.

Either we do this or a bracket is going to get added or the Sith are going to commit mass suicide (quit) cause the phrase, "THESE ARE THE RULES OF HUTTBALL!" will make them go psycho-crazy.

Edit- changed the title to be more specific.

Edit2- I made this post as I watched my bro play (he's an Operative) and he was going coocoo for coocoo puffs, only minus the coocoo puffs cause all he did for 9 warzones straight 3 nights in a row was Huttball.

Edited by Chiefwakka

Nifty ideas, Chief. I turn off the sound at the beginning of Hutball anymore. I'm on Davik's Estate and 9 out 10 pvp matches are Empire vs Empire Hutball. It is amusing, though, when a group of 4 from my guild finds ourselves against a group 4 from the other team.

When Republic quest on Alderaan, what house do they support?

Empire its House Thul, what house are you guys supporting?

Republic supports house Organa mainly...I say mainly because there are other contesting houses whom you will also quest for. Also, depending on certain choices made there may be other parties to the throne. Point being, there's more than 2 and it's totally plausible to fight under different banners.

Nifty ideas, Chief. I turn off the sound at the beginning of Hutball anymore. I'm on Davik's Estate and 9 out 10 pvp matches are Empire vs Empire Hutball. It is amusing, though, when a group of 4 from my guild finds ourselves against a group 4 from the other team.

That's pretty cool, fighting your own guild and that's something we can see if we keep queues within a server, but we gota fix up the variety or the move to multi-server battlegroups will start being made.