EU competitive PvP server

RykariSith

In my experience spanish/italian/rus people tend to not care about keeping the public chats in English, but instead flood the chats with their own language... thats why ;)

I'm Spanish and i'll always speak in English on General Chat. And if i see anybody speaking spanish i'll report him to the GMs. Don't judge everybody only for being Spanish.

:cool:

Edited by Dajaunter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sensational ur whole guild is full of people with no high lvl experience from any other mmos. Why do u keep talking like ur guna be good at this game?

You have no clue who's in my guild and what they've played.

I know I'll be good at this game because I'm good at every game.

Surely even the most uptight basement dweller can recognise an anchorman quote? :rolleyes:

It wasn't so much a reply to your post as it was me just capitalizing on the opportunity to make fun of these guys some more.

The guy who keeps trying to tell everyone how all the best PvPers are playing on LoL obviously cares.

I guess you're one of his examples? Who the hell are you?

Stay on your elite PvP server, I'm not proclaiming to be the best ever pvper or pvp guild am I? I know you'd get rinsed if you tried us though, as youre a no name forum warrior.

Stay on your elite PvP server, I'm not proclaiming to be the best ever pvper or pvp guild am I? I know you'd get rinsed if you tried us though, as youre a no name forum warrior.

Yeah you're probably right, wouldn't want to upset Team 3v3, I might get rinsed if I go near some pillars. I'd best stick to the open field and bring an entire group or something zergy like that, maybe even learn how to play with more than 2 people.

Any1 that is good at warhammer can see how awful this guy is.

This is ment to be the leader of your community on ur TOFN server, they made exactly the same community on warhammer and the server just FAILED because they were all awful.

Now hes doing exactly the same thing and hes made every1 think its going to be good. Guess what, its just guna fail again.

None of the people rolling TOFN server are skilled at pvp and never will be and if they are, well then their obv rolling the wrong server because theyve had the wool pulled over their eyes by this awful player Sarcx.

Legions of Lettow is where the real pvp will be happening. IM OFF

Edited by Realz

Any1 that is good at warhammer can see how awful this guy is.

This is ment to be the leader of your community on ur TOFN server, they made exactly the same community on warhammer and the server just FAILED because they were all awful.

Now hes doing exactly the same thing and hes made every1 think its going to be good. Guess what, its just guna fail again.

None of the people rolling TOFN server are skilled at pvp and never will be and if they are, well then their obv rolling the wrong server arent they.

Legions of Lettow is where the real pvp will be happening. IM OFF

Ya, TOFN PvP will be so bad that you have to sit in the TOFN irc chat and post in this thread in an attempt to convince someone, anyone, to come play with you on LoL.

Ya, TOFN PvP will be so bad that you have to sit in the TOFN irc chat and post in this thread in an attempt to convince someone, anyone, to come play with you on LoL.

Not even, i just dont want actual GOOD pvpers from wow or other games to be fooled by all of u awful players pretending ur good at games when ur not, then when these good pvpers get 50 they regret ever rolling ur server and it dies, exactly like it did in warhammer.

Not even, i just dont want actual GOOD pvpers from wow or other games to be fooled by all of u awful players pretending ur good at games when ur not, then when these good pvpers get 50 they regret ever rolling ur server and it dies, exactly like it did in warhammer.

Karak -Eight - Peaks Was a fantastic server with some amazing PvP, and great guilds. People on KEP were some of the first to reach PVP endgame and give valuable feedback which the developers used to improve the game. I'm sure both their server and ours will be ok, but YOU need to realise that WoW is no basis to assume you will know about TOR. The mechanics are different, the PvP more mature. You cannot global someone in TOR.

There might be some arrogant egotistical peeps on that server, but the KEP lot were/are great players.

I'm sure LoL will have some awesome pvp also, all this 'my server is better than yours' nonsense kind of makes as much sense as arguing about whether optimus prime could have galvatron in a fight. (we all know galvatron would kick the sh** out of that poncy do gooder truck!)

LoL will have a good balance of competitive PvP, english language guilds and hopefully a fantastic community. Join whatever server you want, we only want the republic players anyway ;p

Edited by Vanash

Karak Eight Peaks achieved alot of world firsts.

First guild to rank 40, first rank 40 player, first players on both sides to psycho title (10k pvp kills- myself and Rasta), first city siege, first king kill.

it was also the server that pioneered RoF and bombing.

you can say what you like but one thing it wasnt lacking was intense pvp :)

What's with all the LoL is the UK based server nonsense? Is it the unofficial pro BNP/UKIP server or something? One of the greatest things we have being European is that we get the chance to mingle with so many different people from many different countries and cultures.

Also all this "our server is the pro pvp server" crap just makes me embarrassed to call myself a pvper. All this bickering will just push people away from the servers rather than make them want to join.

What's with all the LoL is the UK based server nonsense? Is it the unofficial pro BNP/UKIP server or something?

Yes, and you must have at least 2500 rating and 3x glad Titles to join.

1v1 ladder wins are also an acceptable way to reach this requirement, contact mlv for more details.

Well after reading this thread, here's my tip to ppl that want to enjoy themselves.

Don't roll on neither Nadd nor LoL.

You will be sucked in by the gravity vortex of the combined epeens in less than 5 mins. That and I don't want any queues! ;)

What's with all the LoL is the UK based server nonsense? Is it the unofficial pro BNP/UKIP server or something? One of the greatest things we have being European is that we get the chance to mingle with so many different people from many different countries and cultures.

Also all this "our server is the pro pvp server" crap just makes me embarrassed to call myself a pvper. All this bickering will just push people away from the servers rather than make them want to join.

Sure, it's great with variety but having the spanish community pointing out freedom nadd as their unoffical server aint nice.

Im happy if someone who calls themself a pvper and aint up for the challange to not join our server, dont wanna have a bunch of melts.

Sure, it's great with variety but having the spanish community pointing out freedom nadd as their unoffical server aint nice.

Im happy if someone who calls themself a pvper and aint up for the challange to not join our server, dont wanna have a bunch of melts.

I was planning on Freedon Nadd until I heard that there was a large influx of Spanish and Italian players to the server. The reason I rolled on a different server was because as someone who ended up on the unofficial Russian server with Zergcorp in WAR and on the unofficial Italian server in WoW, I'd like to have someone to talk to.

I was planning on Freedon Nadd until I heard that there was a large influx of Spanish and Italian players to the server. The reason I rolled on a different server was because as someone who ended up on the unofficial Russian server with Zergcorp in WAR and on the unofficial Italian server in WoW, I'd like to have someone to talk to.

On the other hand you also have the Unofficial PvP initiative rolling on TOFN, so that should balance itself out. And the Spanish bros claim they'll respect the "English in Public chats"rule

We have 4,000+ English speaking RVR players rolling on TOFN and the Spanish guys (around 800 I believe) have already confirmed that they will be speaking English in public channels if they stay

I heard from one of the Italian guilds that some of them are considering a move to another server because of the RVR initiative bringing so many players as mentioned above

On the other hand you also have the Unofficial PvP initiative rolling on TOFN, so that should balance itself out. And the Spanish bros claim they'll respect the "English in Public chats"rule

You do have that, but from the looks of it the PvP community seems split between several different servers, Lol, TOFN and Basilisk droid as of last night when I made a spreadsheet of all the guilds registered. I've played with a lot of Spanish people before and in my experience many of them get a bad rap, Russians, Italians and Swedes are on a whole other level of the occupy server movement.

In the end all I'm looking for is entertaining, somewhat hardcore PvP with plenty of smack-talk.

You do have that, but from the looks of it the PvP community seems split between several different servers, Lol, TOFN and Basilisk droid as of last night when I made a spreadsheet of all the guilds registered. I've played with a lot of Spanish people before and in my experience many of them get a bad rap, Russians, Italians and Swedes are on a whole other level of the occupy server movement.

In the end all I'm looking for is entertaining, somewhat hardcore PvP with plenty of smack-talk.

If you can stand the possible queues, TOFN is going to be absolutely beast if we don't end up getting bored to hell because they never do anything with Illum.

If you like hugging pillars and playing Rogue Priest Mage every day to farm your Rating then I'm sure LoL will be an excellent server.

If you can stand the possible queues, TOFN is going to be absolutely beast if we don't end up getting bored to hell because they never do anything with Illum.

If you like hugging pillars and playing Rogue Priest Mage every day to farm your Rating then I'm sure LoL will be an excellent server.

Not everyone rolling LoL are elitist wow pvp'ers. I played wow for 7 years since the first us beta's.. I'm looking forward to both PVE/PVP on an English bias realm.

I'm sure both realms will be just as decent - its the community that counts, I fail to see how either is better than the other atm. Aslong as I don't see another general with Malakakakakaka from rude and ignorant greek/italians I shall be happy.

Reading this thread makes it obvious where to roll. Everything else is Troll.

Those who are serious in there choice of server will read all the posts, click the links, weigh the evidence and not only roll on a certain server but have an idea which guilds to apply to.

You probably wont even see them post in the thread, they will just do what needs to be done.

Those that are 'swayed' by 'epeen' waving, undermining comments and hot air will choose the other server. I'm sure we will all have a lot of fun either way.

Only time will tell in the end either way.

The choice is yours.

Not everyone rolling LoL are elitist wow pvp'ers. I played wow for 7 years since the first us beta's.. I'm looking forward to both PVE/PVP on an English bias realm.

Of course, and not everyone who's rolling on TONF are extremely competent board warriors. But what else can we do but generalize? :p