EU competitive PvP server

RykariSith

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite simple.

First of all, there are a lot of spanish people that can speak several languages besides our own language. So there's no need to guess you're more intelligent than we are (but that was demonstrated by your own racist comment). No one's better than no one.

Yesterday, more than forty spanish guild masters which many of us hadn't spoken to each other never before, were gathered at one TS to decide politely and maturely about what server we should choose to move into.

The server selection was just fine, quick and noiseless. Tomb of Freedon Nadd was our choice and there's where we are going to play. Simple as that.

The Spanish community of SWTOR understand and accept that English is the official language of the server, and that will be the language used by us at official in-game chats.

Obviously, I can not assure to anyone that nobody breaks that rule, but believe me when I say that player will be massively reported by the spanish community itself.

Bye!

Zawreijk.

Missed the point. most of the guilds on nadd was alraedy chosen there for the hardcore pvp english iniaitive. so probably not the best choice..

And i had the post up for 2-3 month in section with 12k views so there was plenty of time to know this.

Im not fussed about spanish joining im just telling you it will be hardcore crazy full on rvr server. just read my other post and you will have the type of guilds you should expect on nadd.

infact all the guild originally selected was hardcore on guild selection. we wont be moving. so yes expect big ques.

All the best and most established PvP EU guilds from other top games are all rolling on Legions of Lettow server, weve established many of our guilds together now OUTSIDE the pre-launch guild connector. If your looking for the TOP LEVEL PvP EU realm like stormscale was in WoW and not a realm where there is just 300+ ppl in a russian guild saying their good at pvp, then i suggest u role here with the rest of us.

If not then stop trolling and go elsewhere cheers.

Yeah if you call 100+ guilds which state their mission "do a bit of pve, pvp and maybe some roleplaying xD wwe accept everyone!!! apply now and get a cookie", sure this will be the hot ****.

But if people want skilled, competitive PvP I would direct them to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd where a lot of competitive guilds from different games have gathered.

If you are worrying about the people who dont speak English as their mother tongue, I would say if I a server has 10% of those people and perhaps 9% of them would speak english, we would have 1% of non english speakers in the beginning. When those people feel uncomfortable and unwelcomed, they would leave. This server is English and the home for the most competitive pre-launch guild community.

Yeah if you call 100+ guilds which state their mission "do a bit of pve, pvp and maybe some roleplaying xD wwe accept everyone!!! apply now and get a cookie", sure this will be the hot ****.

But if people want skilled, competitive PvP I would direct them to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd where a lot of competitive guilds from different games have gathered.

If you are worrying about the people who dont speak English as their mother tongue, I would say if I a server has 10% of those people and perhaps 9% of them would speak english, we would have 1% of non english speakers in the beginning. When those people feel uncomfortable and unwelcomed, they would leave. This server is English and the home for the most competitive pre-launch guild community.

U joined this website last month. Uve also got RP in the middle of ur name. Enough said. by3?

Edited by Realz

U joined this website last month. Uve also got RP in the middle of ur name. Enough said. by3?

What does that have to do anything? I have more than 1 account. :)

Check the initial launch list (not the final of course) for Legions of Lettuce

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/search?shardName[]=he6044

Biggest guild Russian guild with a lot of adversaries and allies, going to be fun. And look at the amount of empire guilds compared to republic.

Also some of the biggest guilds languages:

1. Russian

2. Portugese

3. English

4. Italian

5. Finnish

6. ?? Polish

7. Spanish?

But for TOFN, there are at the moment very few "other" speaking guilds and the largest ones are English. Guilds are rather small in size so no mass zergs etc and the balance between Republic and Empire is far more balanced.

So stop trolling me about my join date, lol.

Biggest guild Russian guild with a lot of adversaries and allies, going to be fun. And look at the amount of empire guilds compared to republic.

1. Russian

2. Portugese

3. English

4. Italian

5. Finnish

6. ?? Polish

7. Spanish?

But for TOFN, there are at the moment very few "other" speaking guilds and the largest ones are English. Guilds are rather small in size so no mass zergs etc and the balance between Republic and Empire is far more balanced.

Why would u use a 2nd account to post on forums?

You still have RP in your name and ur trying to comment on competetive PvP.

It doesnt matter about countries the fact is that all the top PvPers are already assigned to this server and thats where we will all be playing, u can try and make ur own little thing on that server but if u want to be where all the REAL pvpers are then it will be at LoL.

It doesnt matter about countries the fact is that all the top PvPers are already assigned to this server and thats where we will all be playing, u can try and make ur own little thing on that server but if u want to be where all the REAL pvpers are then it will be at LoL.

Like who?

Sure if you consider people who "do a bit of pve, pvp and rp on the side" as real pvpers. :)

you might want to read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

before using this fallacy in your arguments.

Sure if you consider people who "do a bit of pve, pvp and rp on the side" as real pvpers. :)

You realise that 75% of the server is made up of UK guilds moving from other realms + other uk communities deciding on the realm without using the guild pre launch system.

You're making an arguement based on very incomplete facts.

LoL will be the best UK community by far.

1. Russian

2. Portugese

3. English

4. Italian

5. Finnish

6. ?? Polish

7. Spanish?

Biggest Guild, Portuguese? Can you tell me their name? Cause if it is CONCLAVE just RUN AWAY!!!! biggest noobs ever

You realise that 75% of the server is made up of UK guilds moving from other realms + other uk communities deciding on the realm without using the guild pre launch system.

Really?

Can you give me some of the names for highly competitive UK PvP guilds? :)

Exactly right.

Because the most competitive european PvP server is going to be the one which only has some random UK guilds on it, right?

How would u know what guilds are on it if the majority of them have been organised outside of the guild launch system?

A lot of hostile replies here, do you welcome guilds on your server like that as well? :)

Anyway, I still didn't get any competitive UK PvP guild names for LoL.

If anyone's interested knowing about Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP guilds etc, please pop by at #tofn.pvp @ Quakenet for a word. The channel is one of the most popular SWTOR channels at the moment, which can only give a hint of what the server will be like. :) Welcome.

Well... I gotta say i was more onto Legions of Lettow, but after seeing guilds assigned there.... puff.... There are so many noobs guilds.. I believe IT may have good and competitive guilds also, but ffs... there are so MANY noob guilds that hurts, and the worst.. they are Empire (wich I wanna play). If they were Republic, now that would be fun.

Guess LoL isnt the place for me

A lot of hostile replies here, do you welcome guilds on your server like that as well? :)

Anyway, I still didn't get any competitive UK PvP guild names for LoL.

If anyone's interested knowing about Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP guilds etc, please pop by at #tofn.pvp @ Quakenet for a word. The channel is one of the most popular SWTOR channels at the moment, which can only give a hint of what the server will be like. :) Welcome.

Yes full of Spanish and Russians and Italians - sounds my idea of hell.