any other Mainers?

iamxtreme

Sweet... good to meet you both.. Im waiting as well but since I pre-ordered 2 weeks ago i realize itll be a warm day in February before i get in to play anytime too soon... Its ok.. I got to enjoy a beta weekend and my best friend was a beta player so i pretty much know what im doing for the first 16 levels... its the ones after that I cant wait for.....

Are you going to be on Shadow Hand server as well?

Edited by iamxtreme

Nice to meet you all, I have yet to decide on a server, I have a friend I work with that I will most likely join, he is already in game. I have been playing games from the early 80s, MMO's played include; EQ, EQII, WAR, CONAN, AION, RIFT and now SWTOR, not to menton the countless RPG's over the years. I grew up playing AD&D and later played Star Fleet Battles.

My first order of business is to find a goup of adult types and join a good guild. :)

Dragon

The Brotherhood is always accepting good players who have MMO values.. our recruitment page is

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=2573

We are also a bunch of old school gamers... starting when I was 12 and my dad introduced me to AD&D.. from there I played Shadowrun, MERPS, and other dice games.. 14 years ago (right around the time EQ did the frog expansion) I played EQ, SRO, Day of Defeat, SWG, LOTRO and now TOR.. the other leaders in our guild have as much experience as well as a few of the members..

but if your friend isnt on the shadow hand server.. guess it wont matter lol

I cant believe were the only Mainers tho.. there HAS to be more of us out there..

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...